Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
LET'S WATCH SOME MORE ZANDIG MOTHERFUCKERS

Here he is tagging with Erik Watts against Tommy Rogers and "Scrap Mullet" Adam Pearce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb0ZgbR8MhA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

El Gallinero Gros posted:

That's because he doesn't own a bed

He sleeps in an actual race car.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Let's Go Big Daddy Walter

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
can't believe they're giving away BDW vs. Mastiff in the first round, that's a main event in any building

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Andrews/Hero is going to be loving amazing.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Rampage v Tommy too

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok I got a few minutes to kill

Sami Callihan/Dave Crist vs. Eddie Kingston/Homicide
Drago vs. Chris Hero
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Johnny Gargano
AR Fox(c) vs. Aerostar - AAW Heritage championship
Mat Fitchett/Davey Vega(c) vs. The Hooligans - AAW Tag Team championship
Tommaso Ciampa issues an open challenge
Also appearing good lord: Trevor Lee, Andrew Everett, Cedric Alexander, Drew Gulak, Silas Young, Moose, Candice LeRae, Heidi Lovelace, Jessica Havok, Kimber Lee, Kongo Kong

Fitchett/Vega are defending the AAW tag belts at "VIP Wrestling" on 6/10 against Graham Bell and Luke Langley
Sami Callihan beat John Skyler in a title vs. title match at "PWX Wrestling" on the 21st and has their world title now
He'll defend the AAW title against Tommy End at Southside Wrestling in England on 7/10

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 01:07 on May 26, 2016

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Super No Vacancy posted:

Sami Callihan beat John Skyler in a title vs. title match at "PWX Wrestling" on the 21st and has their world title now
He'll defend the AAW title against Tommy End at Southside Wrestling in England on 7/10

I believe PWX is my local indy.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

pwx puts on pretty nutty shows, Carolina goons should check them out

here's a match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StAP-Q3YQ4s

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
This Sunday Beyond Wrestling will be back in Providence for another double header. The first show C5 is a benefit show for Brandon Watts who ended up after all having a broken neck at the last show (But will make a full recovery).

*House Of Glory Rematch*
Jonathan Gresham vs. John Silver

*10-Man Tag Team Match*
Crusade For Change (TJ Marconi, Darius Carter, Tommy Trainwreck, Devin Blaze, Anthony Gangone) vs. Team NYWC (Randy Summers, ???, ???, ???, ???)

*First Time Ever*
Tommaso Ciampa vs. Matthew Riddle

*Grudge Match*
David Starr vs. Joey Janela

*Pro Wrestler vs. MMA Fighter*
Brian Fury vs. Chuck “Cold Steel” O’Neil

*The loving Tag Team Match*
Massage NV (Dorian Graves & VSK) vs. Cam-An Connection (Cam Zagami & Anthony Greene)

*The Big One*
“Hot Sauce” Tracy Williams vs. Suge D

*No Disqualification Tornado Tag Team Match*
Dave Cole & Anthony Stone vs. Da Hoodz (Davey Cash & Kris Pyro)

*Women’s Wrestling Revolution Showcase*
LuFisto vs. Jordynne Grace

*INTERNATIONAL HOSS FIGHT*
“Big” Damo O’Connor vs. Chris Dickinson

*FIRST TIME EVER HOSS FIGHT*
Donovan Dijak vs. Keith Lee

*HOSS FIGHT?*
Jeff Cobb vs. #BIGDUNN JT Dunn

*TAG TEAM HOSS FIGHT*
Monster Mafia (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander) vs. EYFBO (Mike Draztik & Angel Ortiz)

*OPEN CHALLENGE TAG TEAM HOSS FIGHT*
Da Hit Squad (Danny “Mafia” Maff & Steve “Monsta” Mack) vs. ???

*NOT A HOSS FIGHT*
Space Monkey vs. Johnny Cockstrong

*House Of Glory Showcase*
Participants To Be Announced

*Women’s Wrestling Revolution Showcase*
Veda Scott vs. Alexxis

AR Fox vs Jaka

Tickets are still available and I really like this card. I have other things going on so I unfortunately cannot go.

Durk Hendrunkqs fucked around with this message at 00:37 on May 24, 2016

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

extremely hype for the gresham/silver tiny guy showcase and riddle/ciampa beating the piss out of each other

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Chuck Taylor commentating Trent matches is beautiful.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I don't think I've ever heard Trevor Lee talk until I watched the Best Friends preview with him and Everett. I'm not surprised at what he sounds like.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

NickRoweFillea posted:

I don't think I've ever heard Trevor Lee talk until I watched the Best Friends preview with him and Everett. I'm not surprised at what he sounds like.

it's very rare that a burlington, nc guy would sound more city than anyone else but yup cameron.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

TUS posted:

Chuck Taylor commentating Trent matches is beautiful.

So is Chuck calling Cole fat and then laughing at himself

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Skarsnik posted:

Rampage v Tommy too

And if Tommy goes over, him vs. the winner of Callihan/Cross

I wish PWG still booked the Beaver Boys, Reynolds is OK but John Silver is super fun and I miss him.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

You guys, Hart Legacy Wrestling is having a show right up the road from me.

I'm gonna get high with Teddy Hart's cats

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.

Front row for both days :toot:

Expecting End/Haskins final with Haskins winning and winning the title at Brixton in September.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I let my sub to Progress On Demand lapse and I think I may have to pick it up again. That tournament looks awesome.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

In case you didn't know which you won't. ICW are actually on air in italy (ironically not in Scotland or the rUK as of yet) and the view figures are getting better per show.

https://twitter.com/InsaneChampWres/status/735148383283871744?lang=en-gb

That's in two weeks. The latest week in 20th may had 310,102 To the point that it even beats TNA's viewing records.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Bigger than TNA, that's brilliant

Please post this in the TNA thread

eldemiror
Feb 11, 2013

Extreme0 posted:

In case you didn't know which you won't. ICW are actually on air in italy (ironically not in Scotland or the rUK as of yet) and the view figures are getting better per show.

That's in two weeks. The latest week in 20th may had 310,102 To the point that it even beats TNA's viewing records.

I guess we huh just love our fair share of scottish wrasslin'

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm really happy to see wrestling in the UK has come roaring back.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Extreme0 posted:

About to beat TNA in the US too

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Chris James 2 posted:

About to beat TNA in the US too

quote:

The Fight Network (UK & Ireland) ceased transmission on 1 December 2008 at 00:00UTC. They were removed from Sky Digital's EPG at 06:00UTC on 1 December. The former frequency of this channel on Eurobird, 11.260Ghz (Vertical, Symbol Rate 27.5 megabaud, FEC 2/3) currently carries a standard colour bar test pattern.

:lol: And they still haven't found a loving channel for the country that they are located in.

I mean I would of thought the BBC would of done something by now considering they made two documentrys on ICW but still nothing. No mention of STV, Channel 4 & Five either.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm gonna guess that BBC is still gunshy after the Jimmy Saville stuff. Maybe if it was 100% controlled by them and they got to vet all the talent. But then that would suck.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Extreme0 posted:

The questions we're left with are: Which Neopolitan family is manipulating Italian TV viewership stats? And for what purpose??

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Basic Chunnel posted:

The questions we're left with are: Which Neopolitan family is manipulating Italian TV viewership stats? And for what purpose??

Not really liking this new Assassin's Creed game.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Deathlove posted:

Not really liking this new Assassin's Creed game.

It be a step up from 2KWWE games.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I'm excited to see Dan Severn live.

I'm guessing that Tim Donst wins the whole thing.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I legit wasn't sure if Colin Delaney was still wrestling, but there he is. Good for him, I suppose.

45ShadesOfDeath
Sep 7, 2004
Worst goon in the universe.

Dan Severn on a poster between Homicide and Tim Donst.

What the every gently caress.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
That sure is a tournament lineup, alright. Can Ray Rowe not use his full name outside ROH for some reason?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Probably just a space issue.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

coconono posted:

I'm gonna guess that BBC is still gunshy after the Jimmy Saville stuff. Maybe if it was 100% controlled by them and they got to vet all the talent. But then that would suck.

It's not like Saville was some huge wrestling legend though. I'm sure most people aren't even aware he was a wrestler.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

BBC will never touch wrestling as they consider it too low brow. There was a conversation about ICW after the first documentary but it went absolutely no where and the sense was there was no place for it in the budget. Entertainment doesn't want it, BBC Sport can barely afford to invest in "real sports." It's fine as a curiosity subject in documentaries but they don't want to be associated with it.

Channel Five are the most likely terrestrial home if they were to ever find any. If Bravo still existed I would have thought they would have been picked up by them a couple of years ago. And well when TNA dies there will be a spot open on Challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Surely Dave can find room between the endless re-runs of Top Gear and QI.