Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Someone please provide me with some background on the return of JOHN loving ZANDIG, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

Zandig is a Liefeld comic book character come to life.

I know who Zandig is but what's the angle?

JEEEEEZUS!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

fans have been chanting for zandig every time dj hyde cuts a promo so deej came out and talked about how far czw has come without zandig and how hard he's worked to rebuild all the bridges zandig burned. Zandig's music hits and Deej laughs at the fans for being so stupid and runs them down for not respecting the work he does (deej is literally the hhh character but more overtly heel and he's booked like a jobber when he wrestles). While he's laughing maniacally Zandig's music hits again and he walks out to a nuclear pop. Zandig says Deej is a pussy and "the booking loving sucks." He said deej needs to retire and do office work and that John Zandig should book CZW. Right after that he said he wouldn't want to come back to this lovely company even if they asked him because everyone who works here is lazy. The crowd cheered for all of this and Hyde warned him not to show up to tournament of death. Zandig promised to return and take over if CZW doesn't embrace ultraviolence once again and send Deej back to his mommas backyard (Tournament of Death is held at DJ's parents farm every year). Literally every complaint Zandig had about CZW is directly because DJ Hyde has slowly tried to rebuild all the bridges zandig burned like bringing guys to Europe and Japan

Then he beat up Joey Janela in the parking lot

https://twitter.com/combatzone/status/731685534175768576?s=09

This owns.

Thanks oatgan.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

I just wish it was a little more current with PWG shows but yeah this rivals WWE Network in terms of content.

How much is it? Also I wish more things did console apps, that's what I use mostly. Well that and my Fire.

NM, I see it's $9.99. My point stands though.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 23:08 on May 17, 2016

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Isn't that Matanza

Yes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Super No Vacancy posted:

Sami Callihan beat John Skyler in a title vs. title match at "PWX Wrestling" on the 21st and has their world title now
He'll defend the AAW title against Tommy End at Southside Wrestling in England on 7/10

I believe PWX is my local indy.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

God Bless You, Jubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am continually baffled by how fat Chris got. Goddamn.