Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I saw Facade wrestle AJ Styles at a Remix Pro event last year. It was pretty good which was obviously attributable to AJ but Facade didn't almost kill himself or AJ or rack his nuts on the ropes botching so it was really about as good as you could hope for from him.

E: Also, Highspots on demand thing added 18 AAW shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

seriously the Highspots thing has reached must have level. It's fantastic.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

Joey Janella suffered from a sliced tendon in his thumb from that bump with Zandig.

he's lucky that's all it was

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

coconono posted:

Urban Wrestling Federation. Rape dudes sponsor wrestlers to beat each other up. Except for Eddie Kingston. He's some kind of slum lord.

Hahahahah the best typo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

PWX is running ZSJ-Cedric on June 18

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

tonight is the last night to order advance tix for

also Jessica Havok vs. Kimber Lee; Candice Lerae, Heidi Lovelace, Scarlett Bordeaux

Fenix and Pentagon Jr. have been announced for their July 23 show

This card is incredible

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jenkem Delivery posted:

That, Shibata, and Ospreay-Ricochet 2 are my three wishes for BOLA this year

It would be Ospreay-Ricochet 3. They wrestled at the Saturday Evolve show mania weekend.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The ZSJ-Cedric match from PWX is up on Highspots' network

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They get the DVDs out quick these days and there's no way to do a stream without eliminating like 75% of the talent they use

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Awesome! Good for him.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oh my god all three of those own

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That's going to own. What are the dates?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I've felt that Hollis was vastly underrated for a few years now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

WEE LC RETURNS!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I decided to do a quick rundown.

Everyone owns. The tournament owns. All three days will own. Buy the DVDs.

Thank you, I hope you enjoyed.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Reseda is the worst place to work a WWE style match and that's pretty much all Morrison can, or at least is willing, to do.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If you're looking at getting into PWG, subscribe to Highspots Wrestling Network and watch some of what they have on their first.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They had a list posted, but now I can't find it. From what I can piece together:

An Officer and A Gentleman (a new series with Chuck Taylor and Dan Barry)
- Dalton Castle
- Mark Andrews
- Matt Riddle
- Bobby Fish
- Sami Callihan

Hittin the Highspots
- Hero & Meltzer
- Will Ospreay
- Matt Riddle
- Jeff Cobb

Lucha Series
- Fenix speaking English
- Pentagon Jr with a translator

Also, those NEW shows are up if anyone wants to watch Angle-Cody Rhodes

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Adam page is a good wrestler stuck in an endless glut of terrible gimmicks. He should go everywhere with Corey Hollis as Country Strong because that was a good team in PWX

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Either Sinclair is buying TNA or WWE is buying ROH from Sinclair

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I can't even imagine the headache of trying to broadcast an iPPV from the Reseda Legion.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

so FloSports had WWE invest, knew WWE was looking into streaming indies, created an arm of FloSports to compete against that and decided it was wise to announce it before actually have much of anything talked through, let alone finalized.

That's really wise.

And :laffo: if Gabe had talks with them about this without tipping Hunter off

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

Shine 38 started and the picture and audio quality of Floslam is very good.

Yea this excellent

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Tommy End wrestles Tony Nese on Saturday and Tracy Williams on Sunday and they're both dark matches which will not be on the stream.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

was Dawn Marie the one that raised a bunch of money for injured old wrestlers and then never gave any of it to them?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gonna be a lot of gross chair shots in this one

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

As far as indie posters go, at least I can read that one and the information is organized well.

I got an indie poster on my chair at an ROH show in Columbus once and they forgot to include the date of the show.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

He was burying a coach / coaches in private and someone in the locker room narced on him.

I'm assuming this is why Rovert hates Sawyer Fulton

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Both nights of PWX X16 and that Chris Hero 2016 retrospective are now up on Highspots Network

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

Didn't someone announce a "Best of Chris Hero 2016" DVD?

It was a shoot interview Highspots did where he goes through all of his matches from this year.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Why the gently caress would riddle openly say that Silas told him that?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hero and Lee are working the Friday Evolve show together in a couple weeks.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

beggar posted:

Is there a modern era matchup that can exceed the meat:trunks ratio of Lee vs Hero?

Cheex vs. Bull James

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Are the early shows worth watching?

I was going to start from Chapter 1 and just go through it all but if it's all meh before Chapter 28, I'll just start there.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lumbermouth posted:

Oh, they are all totally worth watching, especially because they start building storylines in those early chapters (Havoc, Ospreay, Scurll et al.) that eventually pay off amazingly. The rise of Jimmy Havoc from deathmatch underdog to the most hated wrestler in Britain is probably the best story I've seen in indie wrestling. I just know it was daunting for me as a new fan to hammer through 50+ hours of wrestling to get caught up with what's going on at the moment. I started with Chapter 20 and kept going forward, but I would really love to go back and see those builds.

They start running shows at the Electric Ballroom, their current London home, at Chapter 12 and go from one taped commentator to two live ones at Chapter 20 if you're a bit of a production snob like I am. If you watch this promo package on Havoc's turn and start with Chapter 12, you should be good to go storyline-wise.

awesome! Thank you

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

AAW's Jim Lynum tournament is now up on the Highspots Network.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Of all the services, highspots is by far the best value for me. There's a ton of poo poo on there and just about anything you could be in the mood for. It really is tremendous.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ricochet vs. Keith Lee at the Thursday EVOLVE show Mania weekend

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The_Rob posted:

The local Indy near me is having Keith Lee vs Willie Mack and that's going to rule.

:swoon:

How can I see this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Why?