Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Otunga has had some subtlly good moments on Smackdown specially during the Ellsworth stuff when he plays off of JBL's outrage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
cross posting

KungFu Grip posted:

Both RevPro/NJPW Global Wars shows are now on their vimeo service https://vimeo.com/revprouk

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

hell yeah bitch

BEST OF THE SUPER BIG BOYS

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The_Rob posted:

I'd like to see Joey Janella show up. I think he would get over in reseda pretty easy.

thats if he doesn't die doing stupid garbage bumps again

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The_Rob posted:

I like AR Fox too.

AR Fox's bumps are safe and respectable compared to the poo poo that Janela has done this year.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Finn is going stir crazy and HHH wants him to get some fresh air.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
They got super ironic later so idk

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lovely Greg can gently caress off

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Pentagon Dark is a stupid name and his gimmick isn't any different than Pentagon Jr though, it's a silly thing to fight over. I can see some of the more exclusive gimmicks, Cobb isn't out on the indies running his Lucha Underground gimmick

Good/Bad News. He Penta El Cero Miedo now. He left AAA

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
gonna be funny when a majority of the uk feds now realize WWE is loving them over. Gonna feel bad for the talent that'll be jerked around because of signing with WWE now.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Is Val Venis going to have a wrestling match too?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
EWF said they had two more rings

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Was there an AAW show this weekend?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sub Rosa posted:

So what happened between Trevor and Cody? Trevor said some poo poo about Dusty, and Cody is apologizing on twitter for what happened next which will get edited out of the DVD?

He's gonna get try to get Trevor saying "gently caress Dusty Rhodes" edited off the show when its released.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope lovely greg doesnt become champ

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Chuck's been in PWG for almost 9 years.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
PWG Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock N Roll) is on March 18th

Shane Strickland vs Dezmond Xavier (debut for both)
Sami Callihan vs Adam Cole
Keith Lee debuts vs Brian Cage
Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb vs. OI4K
Lio Rush vs Trevor Lee
Sabre & Scrull vs. Trent? & Chuck
PWG Tag Team Triple Threat: Pentagon Jr & Rey Fenix vs. Sydal & Ricochet vs. Young Bucks(c)

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 20, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

PWG Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock N Roll) is on March 18th

Shane Strickland vs Dezmond Xavier (debut for both)
Sami Callihan vs Adam Cole
Keith Lee debuts vs Brian Cage
Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb vs. OI4K
Lio Rush vs Trevor Lee
Sabre & Scrull vs. Trent? & Chuck
PWG Tag Team Triple Threat: Pentagon Jr & Rey Fenix vs. Sydal & Ricochet vs. Young Bucks(c)

Tickets for Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock n' Roll) go on sale this Thursday, February 23rd at 8PM PDT!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
At this point Pentagon and Fenix are probably easier to get to show up than Bucks are with them being tied up with ROH and NJPW.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I could honestly see Bucks retain and Cobb/Riddle challenge them right away after beating OI4K earlier in the night and becoming the new tag champs

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Grozz Nuy posted:

My hunch is that Cobb/Riddle win the belts via DDT4, and probably not from the Bucks since they already ran that match once. I could see either of the non-Bucks teams in that triple threat being logical transitional champs, depending on how available Pentagon and Ricochet are (since Fenix is practically local now that he lives in SD and Sydal isn't exactly super busy after getting banned from Japan).

DDT4 is dead and why wouldn't you have one of the biggest tag teams in indie wrestling put over your next important champs that aren't transitional?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I think its just the show name. We probably wont get a card until a few weeks

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
AAW is the PWG killer.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

AAW is the PWG killer.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Is Pentagon actually gonna be on this card or is he gonna be hosed by the boarder again

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Out of curiosity I went to see how many matches everyone on the indie shows wrestled from Thursday to Monday that at least wrestled 3 times using Cagematch.net

Michael Elgin wrestled 10 matches, with 4 matches in one day.

Sami Callihan wrestled 9 matches. He's wrestled 3 times in two different days.

AR Fox (4 matches in one day) and Shane Strickland(4 matches in one day) wrestled 8 matches.

Brian Cage, ACH, Joey Ryan (two DDT Hardcore title "matches"), and Lio Rush wrestled 7 matches.

Zack Sabre Jr. (plus flying to Japan for NJPW on the 4th), Keith Lee, David Starr, Matt Riddle, Dave Crist (4 matches in one day), and Caleb Konely/Suicide wrestled 6 matches.

Ricochet (plus flying to NJPW on the 4th), Hot Sauce Tracy Williams/Silver Ant, Jeff Cobb, Jason Cade, and Dezmond Xavier wrestled 5 matches.

The Hardyz (Counting Mania & Raw), Joey Janela, Pentagon Jr, Rey Fenix, Toni Storm (twice at WWE Axxess), TK Cooper (twice at WWE Axxess), Fred Yehi, Sammy Guevara, Chris Dickenson, Jaka, Austin Theory, Hornswoggle (1 DDT Hardcore title "match"), and Ethan Page wrestled 4 matches.

Jason Kincaid, Marty Scrull, Will Ospreay, Pete Dunne (1 at WWE Axxess, maybe more), Drew Galloway, Donovan Dijak, Jake Crist, Candice LaRae, Su Young, Allie/Cherry Bomb, Fire Ant/Orange Cassidy, Mascarita Dorada/El Torito, Moose, Zachary Wentz, Martin Stone, LuFisto, Leva Bates, Jessicka Havok, Tessa Blanchard, Timothy Thatcher, Jinny (twice at WWE Axxess), Travis Banks (once at WWE Axxess), Jimmy Havoc (once at WWE Axxess), and Manscout Jake Manning wrestled 3 matches.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Apr 5, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Can't knock the hustle

I was gonna put people who wrestled 2 times as well, but that is way too much, but lets just say that Cody Rhodes and Marty Jannetty wrestled the same number of matches these past few days. Also I think some Axxess results are missing and a lot of the WWE UK people wrestled multiple more times.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope Bob Holly wrestles

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

https://twitter.com/aiwrestling/status/855823671126102016

:(

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Some good news, Also I forgot that there was a PWG show last night, they have the preview for that show up already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qejp2jKUjcM

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MotU posted:

jack swagger poster has the look of a small child at a wedding trying not to make eye contact with anyone but also not look at the floor

That was all of WWE's style for photos for awhile on their website

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

The deli is at street level. The show is in the second floor hall.

is it a good deli

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
whats wrestlecircus

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i thought they needed a new building

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
X-Pakistani was a CHIKARA regular until Quack stopped booking him

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
That really sucks I wonder what this means for AIW because it sounded like Thorne was gonna call it quits when it Biggins had the serious health issue that put him in a coma recently.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

from this i've learned that there is a Taiwan wrestling promotion on Twitch as well?!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

from this i've learned that there is a Taiwan wrestling promotion on Twitch as well?!

Their most recent show has Emi Sakurai vs. Riho and CIMA what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

I guarantee he saw Marty Jannetty do it at the Janela show and decided to lift it

I'm pretty sure that is Janela in that match so its his idea to make these old wash ups do Canadian Destroyers