Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

coconono posted:

I liked it better when it was just a thing Chikara did and no one paid attention because its Chikara.

And the women they had were bigger than the men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

honestly I have really mixed feelings about intergender wrestling because, when done well, it legitimately is progressive and important (see: PWG, Young Bucks vs. World's Cutest Tag Team, and Lucha Underground, Ivelisse vs. Angelico vs. Son of Havoc), but when done poorly, it's uh, really fuckin' gross (see: pretty much every time ECW ever did it).

but beulah beat bill alfonso half to death checkmate liberals :smug:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

My stupid dream was that if Danielson got his release, his first show back should be self-promoted vs. CM Punk in Chicago. Let the Bucks handle the promoting/undercard, with that main you wouldn't need NJPW or ROH or anyone to do anything.

It'll never happen but still.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Explosions posted:

El Patron sighs. His work is never through.

Another day, another no-show.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

thelazyblank posted:

let's be fair, post rear end-tearing Xpac has been pretty professional.

most people tend to be after you've torn them a new one

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

gonna be a shame when they announce shlak is working the show too

well someone's gotta fall on the scissors

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
someone book sexy star vs. nick gage

my money's on sexy star tbh

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Bama ain't want none of Butthole University

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

jalph versus jarek.

The Jalpha and the Omega

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Via Absolute Intense Wrestling's Facebook
If only Alberto Del Rio had half the brain Sid did

Someone shoulda let Sid know that rule doesn't kick in until 1/22/18

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

rovert posted:

I dunno how to even talk about the Stutts situation anymore. It is way worse than just some pics. It relates to some serious alleged criminality or close links to the same.

CWF Mid Atlantic and their talent were put in a tremendously hard spot. Give them your support and respect if you can.

where does it rank on a scale of chikara to xpw

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

I heard something about pimping out office workers on twitter

legally it's not pimping if they're interns

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Bruce Mitchell wrote a sensational article on the CWF situation:
https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2018/01/10/mitchell-cwf-mid-atlantic-brad-stutts-split/

lmao at that last paragraph. dude having an epiphany.

he's gonna be involved in a murder/suicide by the end of the month probably.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

My man, he couldn't even keep his poo poo together long enough to do a 10 day tour of Canada for an indy that runs my town. Less than a week after they announced his booking, he got popped for DUI and resisting arrest. If he was 21, okay, sure. He's 37 and still acting no smarter than he was in the Funkin' Dojo.

His kitty is cute, though.

I think someone said the kitty died, unless he got a new kitty.

Also I remember first seeing Teddy in CZW in 2003. That was fifteen years ago. He’s never gonna get his poo poo together and if he makes it to 45 alive and/or not in jail I’ll be amazed.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

In case you wanted to see the large man actually hit the moonsault (I assume it's the same large man I apologize for my racism with the cell phone video and all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CetkoGjJhBQ

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Plus Sasuke's completely insane so they'll probably re-enact the Janela/ZANDIG bump.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Qoey posted:

I'd never seen this bump before, so I looked it up... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-TlkI-orr0

Dude.

and the bump it's calling back to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRGF9A1KiGY

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Bigass Moth posted:

Has anyone ever had a better steroid/beer gut than Zandig? Dude is legendary.

Dino Bravo was the old standard bearer, but ZANDIG turned the muscle gut into an art form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

coconono posted:

I think Zandig was still booking for CZW when LuFisto did the Cage of Death deal, which is wild as hell. If it wasn't him then it was DJ Hyde, whom does not have the best track record with booking women(again pretty fuckin wild).

IIRC it was ZANDIG booking and he literally added her after the event started. Which is pretty loving wild by normal standards and par for the course by CZW standards.