Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Just watched a rematch of Pete v Tyler (but with them pretending to be each other, including fake tashes and drawn on tattoos ) in a little bingo hall in Cardiff

Wrestling is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

So so pleased for him, he kind of missed the boat when he got injured during the cwc qualifier, and it's awesome he's finally getting the attention he deserves

e: and speaking of awesome Welsh wrestlers who deserve to be on the biggest stage, Eddie loving Dennis is going full time, which when you have a job like his is a pretty big deal

https://youtu.be/xS52rZuVVLE

Skarsnik fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jul 6, 2017

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Norwegian Rudo posted:

That seems a strange decision to me. He had a really good job, he's mid/late thirties and he's more a fun than great wrestler. I don't really see a ton of opportunities opening up for him just because he's available.

I'm sure he can get by well enough financially on the British indies for a few years, but why? If it were me I'd just keep my job and have fun with my mates on the weekends.

If you've mostly just seen his stuff in progress with Mark then I can understand seeing him as just fun, but if you can track down some of the main events he's had at attack, or his pair of matches with Hero in chaos then you'd see he really is an amazing wrestler

He's as good as if not better than a lot of wrestlers who've been signed recently

Plus I don't think a lot of people realise just how bloody massive he is, which is gonna get him a long way on it's own

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Probably a bit easier to do if you're not working 60 hours a week as a headmaster

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Bit late here, but this match was utterly insane. Match of the night and on a card with Pete, Tyler, Trent, Ospreay, Travis, Flash etc etc that's pretty crazy

Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis are definitely a pair to watch. Theyd both wrestled Attack a couple of times before but this was their proper arrival on the scene

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

If any of you fancy a bit of BritWres in an actual bingo hall tonight, Attack pro are streaming their show tonight on facebook (first bell at 7.30ish)

It's success will be entirely based on the cameramans 4G signal so I'm totally expecting it to crash and burn, but you never know

https://www.facebook.com/ATTACKProWrestling/

Travis Banks, Eddie Dennis, Damian Dunne, Flash, Lykos, Ozzy Open, Ryan Smile, Sexsmith, El Phantasmo, etc etc, so should be a good un

Skarsnik fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Nov 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

This broadcast on bbc2 Wales last night, a short film about Eddie Dennis

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09rbxyx/new-voices-from-wales-series-1-3-wrestling-a-dream