Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Smart Mark Video

I think they have some videos on powerbomb.tv. I think they advertise them at least on the podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Unfortunate, but not surprised. I don't think the church's congregation didn't like AIW being there. Thorne asked everyone last year to untag the location on everyone's pictures due to blowback from church members. Their last show was crazy with panes of glass and barbed wire. I had a feeling they weren't tweeting out anything from that show for fear of losing the venue.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Smart Mark Video is having a sale, 30% off orders over $50. Any recommendations? I was eyeing up the AIW JLIT tournament.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
https://aiwrestling.libsyn.com/aiw-ep124-what-is-next-for-aiw

For those interested in what's going on with AIW

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/winter/

The PWG Winter sale has started.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Draxion posted:

I suspect not many of you ever got a chance to see Magnum CK wrestle (I know there's a couple other people who follow AIW, and he was working smaller indies surrounding Ohio as well) but he's retiring Friday due to persistent injuries. He and his stable were one of the most memorable parts of the first indie show I ever went to, and I'm sad to see him go.

That bums me out. Who's he wrestling on Friday?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
It was really weird to hear a 10 year old scream "MURDER DEATH KILL" during Nick Gage's match tonight.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

MLW stuff:

Dragon Lee and DJZ both debuting at the Miami events in December
The Dec 13 Miami show will be main evented by Pentagon/Teddy Hart

Has teddy been showing up to bookings?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
How was Cage of Death? Worth checking out?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

I thought that was an Abyss rip off on the poster. Apparently, it's the real Abyss.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Cornette goes off on how IWA:MS got wrestling banned in Kentucky but I think the short version is deathmatches.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I think that promotion is run by a wrestling observer subscriber. I think Bryan Alvarez has worked there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

The GCW show with Jun Kasai on it is on fite tv right now and GCW announced that Masashi Takeda vs Jimmy Lloyd in a death match at Spring Break 3 part 1 and that GCW are doing a double shot in Japan this summer.

How was the GCW show?