Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

everyone is already in town on friday come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he did it during a czw ppv one time i think? ive definitely seen his dick at a show before

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

waste of red

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mlw really straddles the line between good and stupid better than any other weekly wrestling show

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i can understand from a business perspective why you would put the titles on the street profits, to like cement this relationship to fans or whatever, but that kind of poo poo will completely kill my interest in evolve

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

joey lynch is pretty good!!!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

allegedly

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i dont think people are ready for how seriously arquette is going to take this if they let him lol

also really hope fatu makes the most of this and can break out hes really cool, ktb is a good match for him

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

david arquette's four star match

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rovert posted:

Nah. Let it play out.

angle or news?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Anyone else watching Cage of Death?