Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
The CZW vs ROH feud was amazing

...the poo poo that happened in ROH...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Sprecherscrow posted:

As I recall, the reason for this was Zandig hated the whole thing and refused to participate which is why "CZW" in the feud was represented by dudes who had come to prominence in other promotions and nearly the entire thing took place in RoH. It was probably better for it as we got actual good workers doing the feud instead of the original CZW crew.

The Cage of Death match was amazing because it was in ROH

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Why, though

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Aye yo wrestle fans
https://youtu.be/IfUXJhlCHbU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Chris James 2 posted:

This is the first time in a while I've noticed Homicide on a card, was wondering where he'd been

I literally said, "is that loving Homicide?"

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

The_Rob posted:

I feel like he's a good tv wrestler. He can go out there play to the camera do his few spots and generally have a good tv match.

This would be a killer gimmick. Especially if he works in a couple of pause for commercial break spots into a match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
I just want to watch Death Before Dishonor IV again