Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
at mucha lucha atlanta

slight twist on the usual pre-match simon says game hosted by the lucha clown, as he asked for adults to participate instead of kids

will report on if rush and dragon lee become my friends (early estimates point towards this being a strong possibility)

e: so no lucha bros, but we are getting rush vs dragon lee vs austin theory

e2: strong pro-suicide crowd here in Atlanta

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Mar 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
we have had 3 matches and the cage is already getting set up

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

austin was mla global champ going into tonight. he's been at mla quite a bit

he relinquished it in order to get put into the main event

so we had daga vs a returning joey lynch (aka the jesus of mla) for the vacant global title

the main was good, but like maybe 10 minutes long. rush ended up basically staring as dragon lee pinned austin

i left right after since any upcoming matchmaking would be lost on my non-spanish understanding ears

e: i know jeff cobb missed a show a year or 2 back, but that was because he got injured like the day before at a The Crash show, I think

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Mar 18, 2019

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Edge & Christian posted:

I wouldn't be shocked if a big part of it is "fewer people have to take a pin/submission loss" especially with bigger name fly-ins.

thats kind of what i assumed happened when Rush vs LA Park turned into Rush and Mecha Wolf vs LA Park and El Hijo back in October

I assume Austin Theory served a similar purpose this time

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mob posted:

I really wish the MLA guy wasn't such big buddies with Mecha Wolf but wtf can you do

come down in may and discuss it with him over elotes?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

free parking lot mall show is this sunday

p sure ricardo said may is next with the date to be coming soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Boco_T posted:

rip to da nova pro

To be honest I’m genuinely bummed that it will be much harder for me to see Majin Beef and Harlow now, among others.

just move to atlanta cuz harlow was at mla and is on the poster for free mall parking lot lucha as well