Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

DEAR RICHARD posted:

The CZW vs ROH feud was amazing

...the poo poo that happened in ROH...

As I recall, the reason for this was Zandig hated the whole thing and refused to participate which is why "CZW" in the feud was represented by dudes who had come to prominence in other promotions and nearly the entire thing took place in RoH. It was probably better for it as we got actual good workers doing the feud instead of the original CZW crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

mariooncrack posted:

Honestly, czw was pretty good back then. I think it was hell freezes over with Daniel Bryan facing Chris Hero. That should be the start of the feud. I also remember liking best of the best that year since it had some roh guys. There was a barbed wire match with bj Whitmer and I think necro butcher that was fun too. I used to have a dvd comp of all of it together.

Cage of death from 2006 I think was really good too.

The Whitmer vs. Necro NRBW happened in RoH.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Your thread has been visited by the spirit of UltraViolence. Sick bumps and flaming tables shall forever be yours, but only if you post "THANK YOU LORD ZANDIG" in this thread.

THANK YOU LORD ZANDIG

SOMEBODY CALL NINE ONE ONE!

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
I haven't followed indy wrestling in a long time, do Maff and Homicide not hate each other anymore? I just remember Homicide saying "it's him or me" to all the northeast indies and calling Maff a pedophile leading to Maff being blackballed from wrestling except for the odd appearance in Puerto Rico or something.