Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

CHIKARA was also always completely irrelevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wrestling not being advertiser-friendly is not a new Youtube development.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

:shrug: CHIKARA's had ups and downs but they're one of the most famous indies and the Ants are pretty over. If that's not success it's something reasonably close.

The Invisible Man is more over in a more well-known and better-drawing company (Joey Janela's Twitter Account).

If you have less success than someone who doesn't exist, you're not a success.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

exploded mummy posted:

just because someone is rich doesnt mean that theyll bankroll them enough in endeavors

his dad bankrolled a professional football team in jacksonville over literally anywhere else in the world

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

exploded mummy posted:

khan bought a 15 year old franchise

and this khan is buying a bunch of talent off a 15 year old franchise

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'll never forget, a few years ago some indie in Ohio spent a bunch of money making pretty nice quality advertising cards for an upcoming show and had them placed on all of the chairs at the ROH event in Columbus and put them on car windshields and stuff.

Nowhere on the card was a date for when the event was taking place.

holy poo poo are you me

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

What mouth breathers still try to coast off of ECWs name

I'm not making this up I swear posted:

Extreme Chaos Wrestling was created with some very simple principles.

Adult Content
Talent
Arena
Low Prices
Attitude

Many fans today miss wrestling of the late 90’s. It has become so watered down and is only geared towards kids.

With this in mind Extreme Chaos Wrestling was created. You will hear cussing at our shows. You will see the best available talent at our shows. The promos will make you laugh and pump you up.

Our venue has state of the art lighting and sound.

Extreme Chaos Wrestling is poised to disrupt the marketing of professional wrestling in 2019!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I might need to go to this.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

quick did joey janela bleed at all in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i am so happy knowing the atomic dog porkchop johnson exists