Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Did you get Low Ki to do the voiceover for that video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

A Necro Butcher match in 2019 would...be a spectacle to behold.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

rovert posted:

The January class has been moved to February and they've decided not to sign a few people - defer it to Mae Young Classic time etc.

Anyway, things are rapidly changing indie wise AEW has been signing people up to last week. The deals are kinda Lucha Undergroundesque in length - 3 years.

AEW/WWE wise. Apparently, AEW ain't scared about breaching/tampering WWE contracts as they've more than enough money to face down WWE in Court. And we all know WWE contracts are bullshit.

January 1st is the start of the WWE/Fox era too. Expect NXT to become an actual third brand.

I wonder if those AEW contracts will be exclusive and I'm kinda shocked/amazed at AEW having enough money to take on the WWE in court as that has been the downfall of a lot of people taking WWE to court.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Have...the Young Bucks helped with PWG's behind the scene stuff?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Who is that in the ring with Rush? Guevara or Desmond Xavier?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Does Brian Pillman Jr wrestle at all?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

This guy again using a cinder block as a type of gimmick is sickening. I really hope that he gets banned/blackballed from wrestling. His behavior doesn't merit more bookings but punishment.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

Yeah Eddie is unfortunately a Tommy Dreamer tribute act.

He is so much better than that. What the freak, eddie.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I keep wanting Hallowicked, Frightmare, and Ophidian to get bigger indie profiles but that's about it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Does Davey have mental health issues because his commitment issues with bookings and quitting wrestling and then deciding to come back briefly paints him as fickle or could be seen as troubling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I agree. Wrestlecircus has decent taste in Friday the 13 movies.