Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don't recognize the names of like 95% of the guys in this thread anymore lmao. Back when PWG was still a thing (rip) I was more up to date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I love to post

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

From all the gifs I've watched WOS seems cool, and good.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I haven't watched a PWG show since oatgan stopped playing them in PSP-TV. I hope it's still as cool and good as it was in 2014!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Is Swagger having good matches? Is the fat helping him like it did for Hero?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hope Leva Bates keeps getting paid, she's the best.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Book it, Gabe

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Low Ki is so cool

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big surprises are really cool, wrestling needs them more often, not less!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

:|

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

PWG died when they stopped booking Drunken Master Jack Evans.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

drat shame that Stoke is retiring, I'm gonna miss seeing him :(

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

GFW Presents: All In

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I admire and respect Roque's anti-NXT campaign much more than i do the dorks dunking on him.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ownedgan

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

DDT loving owns

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jeff pls don't go to NXT. Join your beautiful wine mom leader Hiroshi Tanahashi in the sun instead.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gargano/Ciampa is the most cornball match I've ever seen, anyone who thinks it's a positive example of death match wrestling desperately needs to watch non-WWE produced shows.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Joey should run Asbury Park because I live near Asbury Park and I can hang out with all my goon friends (including you MRT) (I'm still sorry about missing Southside Johnny)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

"expecting literal adults not to openly be homophobic is classist" is a scalding hot take

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I was just wondering the other night why there hasn't been any PWG preview videos in a few months lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It's incredibly cool and good that Nick Gage blended the cool act of robbing a bank into his gimmick, he'd be an idiot not to. MDK

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Remember when Tana gave a PowerPoint presentation during his DDT match?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Evolve has always been the cop caller's indie promotion lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

hosed up that EC3 has a five star match.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

pac being back is so good, man

<3<3<3

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm a good, successful ant

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gentle reminder this is the greatest match of all time

https://youtu.be/mMU5S9VHhJM

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Elgin is Dave’s biggest blind spot and I’d wish he’d do better.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

If you don’t think robbing a bank is cool as hell you’re more than invited to come eat my rear end

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Say what you will about Davey but at least he’s put on some legitimately good matches and has a decent in-ring presence, neither of which anyone could ever accuse Ethan Page of.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

When I was 13 I read online that Tatanka was returning on the next Smackdown and I started freaking tf out because I was a mark for ECW after ONS and misread that for Tanaka. That was the first major disappointment I got from wrestling. The next one was Benoit.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

John “loving” Zandig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dad what’s your favorite John loving Zandig match?