Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

maybe Super Dragon will duct tape a healing taco to his ACL or whatever and sub in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It's 2.5 months away but myself and upwards of three buddies are definitely going to the Scenic City Invitational on 8/5-8/6 this year so if you plan on going bring weed in case I forget

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The BBC isn't going to waste resources on wrestling when they're too busy making piles of money off their Tumblr demographic shows

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Scenic City Invitational 2016 tickets went on sale today at 1pm. Just before that they announced the 9th entrant and it's MATT RIDDLE

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

coconono come get your mom

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If whatever probably-lame thing Sami did ruffled your feathers I hope nobody tells you about Brian Cage in AAA

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That sounds like great facework at my local dirt indy in Kentucky

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

my god Cody is taking the fight right to Vince's backyard shots fired

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

We'll see how much Vader holds the company up for money and refuses to do nearly everything.

ding fries are done

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

retiring to sunny Orlando, Florida

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

oatgan posted:

lol el hijo de fantasma is openly begging for a pwg booking on twitter

They should be the ones begging him

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

At PWG you might get some delicious pizza

At AAW you might get some gloppy lasagna

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

when Vader came to the local dirt indie he demanded more money, did all of the above, and raised the price of a picture with the mask from the advertised $0 to $20

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I need to borrow $1000

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If anyone is going to the Scenic City Invitational in Chattanooga in two weeks and wants to say hi I'll be the overweight guy with a beard

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

KungFu Grip posted:

what's the $1000 for

Front row BOLA

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Super No Vacancy posted:

I couldn't tell if you were joking on twitter but theyre $100 not $1000

oh I read a typo then. I was trying to figure out how they could cost that much because Oatgan said nobody gets comped and I know workers girlfriends aren't dropping a drat grand

I mean uhh yes that $1000 is to document my evening with Buff Bagwell

edit: Buff is actually in town at my local dirt indie the same night I'll be in Chattanooga for SCI

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Where I live you pay $20 and have to hear the promoter's wife murder the Star-Spangled Banner

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If anyone wants to say hi I'll be the overweight guy with a beard

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

SCI was fun and if you get the chance to see Matt Riddle I implore you to do it because not only is he the coolest dude in the world he also abandons his merch table to go watch matches and it's adorable to watch

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

oatgan posted:

i saw who won the thing and I gotta say it killed all interest i had in buying the VOD

The worst goddamn part was night one when a full 15-20% of the audience left after his drat match, which happened after intermission but before Riddle's or Hero's. And night two when it was basically a goddamn family reunion all through the stands so the outcome was never in doubt. Other than that poo poo it was a great weekend.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I saw a lot of drat apron bumps this weekend.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Gunner's Night 2 work was really good, he just needed a better dance partner than Judas Tallguy

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Muddy Burphy posted:

I hate that I had to miss night 2, but Corey Hollis vs Matt Riddle on night one was tremendous. Riddle just "gets it," and Hollis doing HHH's entrance mannerisms, being billed from Full Sail University, and using the Pedigree was great.

On night 2 him and Skylar faced Tank & Iceberg. The ring announcer asked him why they'd risk their lives in the match and he did the IF I WIN I GET FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS schtick which went over well.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Grozz Nuy posted:

He'll probably try to hold the promoter up for more money on the day of the show and generally be an unprofessional rear end in a top hat

he'll probably be too busy telling his valet/indentured servant when she's allowed to breathe

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Tell me one of you hooples went to that clusterfuck Georgia show last night where the promoter booked $18,000 in legends and showed up with $500.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

One thing is true about both Reseda and Chicago: there's no pizza

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I know what it's like to get all carbed up and watch the graps

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He probably wants to come back soon but I doubt he's interested in being a brand split JTTS.

Plus he's got five feet of Filipino Nightmare baggage

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

hey Meltz it's not that kind of shoot interview put the guns away

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The_Rob posted:

I alike Matt riddles look. He's like if Kerry Von Erich grew up in Oceanside California.

His back definition is very impressive

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mr. Belvedere

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

move over Zebra Kid you've got a new bunkmate

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I recently saw some old Human tornado matches from PWG and he's amazing

Does he still have HIV

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That lineup looked good but I couldn't remember that last time I'd seen wrestling even advertised in WA

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

oatgan posted:

at aaw tonight if you introduce yourself to the fat guy in the paul walker shirt he'll buy you a beer

epitasis I wonder when I'm

gonna see you again

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Basic Chunnel posted:

All for the best, though. I'm not yet sad enough to attend a no-name local indie in a dead territory.

I too hate fun

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

I forgot that they had mentioned that. And if they're mentioning that you know it's probably something really weird.

Probably just a secret wedding with a fan

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Thanks for the Freelance plug, oat, Anthony Henry is goddamn good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It turns out she was the barista he bitched about