Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

sportsgenius86 posted:

There's a new $5 Wrestling on the Highspots Network.

Choo CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

When all the court documents were put online a few months ago and you could plainly see the unedited versions of texts/DMs/emails/etc and how they clash with what was publicly said and timelines, this was pretty much the only conclusion to the trial. I've been saying for months nobody would be satisfied when it was over. Note: I'm not Little Mike's publicist and I don't think he's worth a poo poo.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Highspots put up an alternate commentary show wit Gymnastys and the first match is Ambrose/Drake/Gage and they spend the whole match talking about how much money Drake has now and he doesn't have to break light bulbs with his dick anymore

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That's right Dream used to be Polyester Ant

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

shiksa posted:

jake something and curt stallion were always a lot of fun together, i'll have to check it out.

btw i love curt stallion a lot for a guy who will never ever be a big deal because he's a twig man and he doesn't do comedy stuff.

I LIKE TO HUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

I LIKE TO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH

CURT STALLION'S GOT A TINY rear end DICK

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I really wish the MLA guy wasn't such big buddies with Mecha Wolf but wtf can you do

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

May? Have they announced a new show already or is this that free parking lot show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I hope they make good on the Lucha Bros noshow by bringing in Kraneo and Mije