Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Rump Thump never wrestled in NOVA, but he is the best referee working today.

The “pasta pizza pepperoni” thing is from a growing joke about how VAGentMike changed his @ and so someone registered the old one and started posting as “The Italian Gent”

https://twitter.com/vagentmike/status/1096952816244064256

Boco_T fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Mar 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Now that NOVA Pro is dead I’m all about UCW

quote:

UCW comes to Annandale Va to the Sports Center!
Saturday April 13 2019 Doors open at 5pm and bell time is 6pm.
The Main event will set Northern Virginia on fire as the UCW Television Champion Mr. Second to None Dejuan O'Neal defends against The Greek God Deimos
Jason Radatz takes on Anthony Atom!
The monster Tremor takes on Ethan Cross!
Vic Ramon takes on Joe King!
The UCW Tag team title future will be decided as well with Cheap Thrills, what will happen? Find out LIVE!
The UCW ladies Champion Avery Rose will defend her belt! '
Aslo on the Card Jimmy Flame, The Atomic Dog Pork Chop Johnson! A Battle Royal and much more!

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I think that might be two guys but I can confirm that Pork Chop Johnson rules. He wrestled in the first ever NOVA Pro match and I liked him, he never got booked again, and somehow returned to wrestle for no payday on the tryout show last weekend.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
rip to da nova pro

To be honest I’m genuinely bummed that it will be much harder for me to see Majin Beef and Harlow now, among others.