Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

C. Everett Koop posted:

where does it rank on a scale of chikara to xpw

I heard something about pimping out office workers on twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I don’t care if he can’t go hard, I would pay fifty Earth dollars to see Rey at my local bingo hall.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

That rules.

Not too many wrestlers doin' fireballs any more. I was kinda hoping Punk would bust one out against Lesnar (especially after he referenced Lawler doing it while talking about Miz on commentary), but no such luck. To be fair though, after hearing about what happened to Jim Mitchell, I don't blame people for not doing it. Dude's lucky he didn't lose a hand.

That wasn’t flash paper, that was some kind of sparkler gun gimmick that blew up in his hand. Flash paper just goes up in a fwoom and burns you.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

Brody is a big time upper mid carder here at MLW so I'm glad he's starting to get big exposure at the top tier Indies. I really like him, he can fly for his size, he's got a good nasty streak but is also pretty easy to cheer for. The next MLW show has a fans bring the weapons match between Joey Janela and Darby, what goofy weapon should I try and get on there for you goons.

A sign that says JOEY USE MY SIGN and inside is a sheet of plywood with “please apologize to Rovert” on it

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Rumor is that MLW landed BeIN, a cable sports channel available on most major cable and satellite networks

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Sami Callahan’s new gimmick is just smashing people’s heads in I guess

https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/986941290347679746

Sullivan is a crazy motherfucker who I’m sure told him to do this but uhhhhh

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

oh my god yes

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I demand PCO to be All In

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Sounds like I really should have watched this show

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

rovert posted:

I really don't know. has/had the rep of being very immature and having little social awareness.

So he’s a pro wrestler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

VJeff posted:

Cass, it was very inconsiderate of you to remind me that you're a human being and make it harder to mock what a bad person you are.

I mean compared to Enzo