Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

MrBling posted:

I kept looking for the Geocities logo and it was nowhere to be found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

if you combine trevor lee's ability to make someone look like a million bucks with cody rhodes' ability to make himself look like 5 bucks, what do you get

$500,002.50?

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I went to a show last night and saw Ray Rowe hit a Canadian destroyer on Keith Lee.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

The signing of beyond is interesting. Drew Cordero was on the PWPonderings podcast right after floslam was announced and sounded kind of down on it. Said he hadn't been approached and that flo would need to make a pretty strong case because he thought they were doing well on YouTube.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Grozz Nuy posted:

He specifically brought up the Willie Mack situation in terms of not wanting to jump the gun until it's a done deal.

Full results:

Trent? def. Candice LeRae
Trevor Lee def. ACH
Matt Sydal def. Pete Dunne
reDRagon def. Death by Elbow
Chuck Taylor def. Adam Cole to become #1 contender to the PWG World Championship
Matt Riddle and Jeff Cobb def. the Young Bucks (non-title match)
Zack Sabre Jr. def. Marty Scurll to retain the PWG World Championship

Good show but nothing earth-shattering. Was hoping for some debuts, but it was definitely nice to see Candice and ACH back. The opener was really good, it was probably my second favorite match on the card after the tag team match. Main event was good but way too long just like their first match.

yeah I bet it was nice to see ACH, would have loved to have seen him last night at the show in Dallas he was signed to for 60 days before cancelling on 3 days notice.

Anyway, Keith Lee vs. Big Mike was awesome

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I wonder if had something to do with Riddle's airfare to the U.K. If they'd already bought the ticket and were going to throw a poo poo fit if they didn't get that money back. So PWG paid PCW the cost of the ticket to keep them cool.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

oatgan posted:

favorite thing about austin theory is that he's going for the jacked pretty boy look despite having a heinous soul patch and probably being 5'4"

He worked the VIP show last week he was green but looked good.

Sammy G is loving awesome and hopefully he gets some eyeballs on him after this

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

Just lmao if you've worked 23 years for a job in NXT. Who are you, Bobby Roode?

Or Bobby Fish!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Strawberry Panda posted:

The matches won't be very long.

And in the case of Josh Barnett vs Timothy Thatcher thank god