Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Okay, am I wrong in assuming Kiyo and Suu like each other? Like, like like? Because that's what it looks like to me, but maybe my yuri goggles are on too tight (once again).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

And another one.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/154301/1

It's bizarre. While I enjoyed watching Unlimited Blade Works, I don't particularly care about Fate Stay Night in general, but I could endlessly watch/read slice-of-life and/or comedy series in that settings. The characters just bounce off each other that well.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Bambino starts off good and ends up mediocre. Bambino Secondo starts off mediocre and by the point scanlations end is absolute trash.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Compendium posted:

Mmmmm fat

Also, suddenly a Nomi Joshi chapter out of nowhere!? But it's chapter 27, where the gently caress are the other ones :argh:

Sono wants a wife, who's gonna start a fight over her in this thread

I'll be Sono's wife

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

ӿ Planning for their mother's
birthday present fills them with
Determination.

(Seriously, look at those faces. I love them :3:)

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Brought To You By posted:

I mean I don't think SnS is a good series either. And having popped my head back in to the recent chapters, the dark chef's are even more ridiculous than the last time the concept was introduced. A Juggalo chef was not the direction I thought the series would go with.

Welcome to the current SnS experience my friend! :)

The manga has been going downhill since Azami was introduced, we got a bit of hopeful optimism once that arc was over, but our hopes were quickly dashed :(

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Compendium posted:

I'm so disappointed with how the series has been going since Central Arc dragged its rear end for so long, so that's when I basically jumped ship. Cooking can be exciting and stuff (like Nobunaga no Chef), but like it needs to be grounded somehow and SnS had some grounded moments that they've since flung out the window.

Get this: the current arc's villain has a cooking superpower that is literally magic. (Or HunterxHunter's Nen, if you prefer.) If he manages to get his hands on another chef's knife, with the condition that the knife must have been won in a cooking duel or freely given, he can use that chef's "special ability". For example, the villain beat Tsukasa (former Elite Ten First Seat), so now he can use his "dialogue with ingredients" (which is basically Tsukasa having studied ingredients so carefully and thoroughly he can bring out their best qualities).

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Compendium posted:

for only a few more chapters...

Yeah, just four or five I think? But it had been building towards a conclusion way before going on hiatus.

I'm glad it's getting a proper ending, too often good mangas go on hiatus and then the author drops off the face of the Earth, never to be seen again.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

I am reading it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

He ded.