Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Enhydra lutris posted:

I am attempting to read Otoyomegatari; I enjoy the Artistic Detail and Intense Rendering; however I am not able to feel Companionable toward the Human Characters due to their distorted Faces; and over large Eyes; their Appearance is insectile and fundamentally alienating. Further more I am distracted by the presence of Japanese Honorifics [-chan; -san; -sama; etcetera) in the Script; the Setting is clearly Antique Caucasian or Middle Eastern and the Character Names indicate that a predominantly Turkic tongue should be found there in; in fact it is un feasible that these Characters would have any knowledge of Japan (then known as Nippon) or the Japanese People; much less that they should have sufficient familiarity with the Japanese Language to adopt Loan Words in the form of Honorifics; and the implicit Societal Order. This is a Grave Error; I can not abide it.
Don't post like this ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU