Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Pakled posted:

Hillary is cool and good. It's America that sucks.

The real answer is this by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

snakeandbake posted:

lmao, it's not about that, it's about getting out the vote, which bernie was on track to do.

but you already know that.

and you know hillary was a garbage candidate.

oh well. better luck next time.

She did get out the vote.

Racist whites just went out and voted in overwhelming numbers against her.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Hey guys

So I guess my time is limited, much like yours

I posted ITT some time ago, thinking it was such a gimmie

I have dual citizenship and I am honestly thinking about leaving the USA. But not before I call my uncle and aunt a pussgrabber over thanksgiving dinner

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Let's all run into our job tomorrow and shout "Wooo! Let's Un-Legalize weed!!!"

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
If only there was a democratic candidate that polled much stronger against racist shithead orange man than Hillary... hmmmmmmmmm.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

There are fewer racist white people in the country than non-racist white people, Hispanics, Asians and Blacks combined.

Maybe the support for your lovely, establishment, corrupt candidate was just soft?

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

A corncob posted:

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Pakled posted:

Hillary is cool and good. It's America that sucks.

Not sure how being a loser makes one "cool and good" but OK.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
This is the stupidest loving argument you should all feel ashamed. We should be standing together as one on this ship bound for oblivion.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Yeah if she's so cool and good she would have won. That's how it works.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

snakeandbake posted:

If only there was a democratic candidate that polled much stronger against racist shithead orange man than Hillary... hmmmmmmmmm.

Hypothetical head-to-head polls during primary season historically don't mean poo poo. We don't know what kind of campaign Bernie might have run.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Godinster posted:

There are fewer racist white people in the country than non-racist white people, Hispanics, Asians and Blacks combined.

Maybe the support for your lovely, establishment, corrupt candidate was just soft?

nope

rural areas came out in droves for Trump

like that was literally the big surprise for this election

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Pakled posted:

Hypothetical head-to-head polls during primary season historically don't mean poo poo. We don't know what kind of campaign Bernie might have run.

Yeah I'm sure it would have done worse than Hillary "everybody hates me for some reason????" Clinton

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

nope

rural areas came out in droves for Trump

like that was literally the big surprise for this election

They came out in droves to vote against the shittiest Democratic candidate in my lifetime.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
If you lose to Donald Trump, you're a terrible, terrible politician. End of story.

Maybe next time don't make up bullshit about throwing chairs or death threats or whatever made up bullshit the Dems believed because it was HER TURN

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
lol if racist white old fucks voting in huge numbers is a surprise to you in TYOOL 2016

just loving lol

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4LyoUGxVd8

ladies, gentlemen, it's been a privilege shitposting with you.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
disconnected from reality much? lol

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

So when the guy says at work tomorrow says "Ohhhh in your face" I will say:

"I'm glad I won't be drafted. Good luck to your young relatives."

"Which country do you think will be our next target and why?"

"What do you think should be the percentage tax rate at the highest bracket and what do you think the highest bracket should start at?"

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
I actually just cant even deal right now

Maybe the deep state will come and save us, abolish the electoral college, impose more effective feudaldom on the rural backlands

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Godinster posted:

They came out in droves to vote against the shittiest Democratic candidate in my lifetime.

and yet somehow sanders would have made inroads with them because...

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

snakeandbake posted:

lol if racist white old fucks voting in huge numbers is a surprise to you in TYOOL 2016

just loving lol

perhaps the bad side is the one that is supported by the huge numbers of racist white fucks and not the one that they are voting against

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

because he wasn't a terrible Democratic candidate lmao

you seem salty dude.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Pakled posted:

perhaps the bad side is the one that is supported by the huge numbers of racist white fucks and not the one that they are voting against

hey, if your job is to win an election, and you lose, then you're bad at your job (aka. Hillary Clinton)

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

How dense do you have to be to realize that people hate Hillary enough that they voted against her directly?

Your. Candidate. Sucked.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cool Bear posted:

So when the guy says at work tomorrow says "Ohhhh in your face" I will say:

"I'm glad I won't be drafted. Good luck to your young relatives."

"Which country do you think will be our next target and why?"

"What do you think should be the percentage tax rate at the highest bracket and what do you think the highest bracket should start at?"

And he will say,

"MAGA, bitch"

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

snakeandbake posted:

Yeah if she's so cool and good she would have won. That's how it works.

pretty much, losing to someone like trump makes you the opposite of "cool and good", welcome to reality

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's honestly a relief to see that most people saw that Lying, Crooked Hillary was a real thing. Thanks for publicizing that in your gang tags, guys.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

enraged_camel posted:

pretty much, losing to someone like trump makes you the opposite of "cool and good", welcome to reality

*Sanders loses to Hillary in the primary*
"Guess she's just a better candidate, wrap it up bernie bros!"

*Sanders supporters bitter about primary loss which might hand Trump the presidency*
"Suck it up you fuckin misogynists, she won fair and square because she's a better candidate!"

*Trump might loving win*
"It's those god drat racists fault, loving racists"

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012
Made a post like this in the toxx thread, but I'll say it here too. The people have spoken, and thrown a gigantic middle finger to the world. While I feel there will be a massive case of buyer's remorse, the results are what they are.
It's time to keep calm and carry on, in the original sense of the phrase. Adios, amigos, and stay safe out there.

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

We can say to people who taunt us:

"Bernie would have gotten those same voters. Behold, various Bernie merchandise which I never removed from my desk"

"Why did these mystery Trump voters never honestly answer a poll prior to today unlike normal voters?"

"Who is actually the manufacturer of the voting machines that we push the buttons on? Is it STILL Diebold?"

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Pakled posted:

No poo poo. The idea that Hillary would've won because she won the primary is false

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Guess all the scandals surrounding Hillary weren't so much of a nothingburger after all......

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

This is the stupidest loving argument you should all feel ashamed. We should be standing together as one on this ship bound for oblivion.

there is a special rung of hell for the cowards who do not die as they live

BURN

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

snakeandbake posted:

Guess all the scandals surrounding Hillary weren't so much of a nothingburger after all......

im drunk enough to be thankful that now "nothingburger" will belong in its rightful place in lexical history

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
I want to take this moment, before my death, to discuss the merits of the Bernie Sanders campaign and Our Revolution movement continuing in his absence, but being distinctly Bernie-like, and worth having

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

snakeandbake posted:

I'm the guy gloating about a Trump victory. No wait that's you.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
dear black baby jesus: please deliver unto me more folk whining about how democracy exists in proximity to abuela nixon, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

snakeandbake posted:

*Sanders loses to Hillary in the primary*
"Guess she's just a better candidate, wrap it up bernie bros!"

*Sanders supporters bitter about primary loss which might hand Trump the presidency*
"Suck it up you fuckin misogynists, she won fair and square because she's a better candidate!"

*Trump might loving win*
"It's those god drat racists fault, loving racists"

Sanders "lost" because the DNC colluded with the Clinton campaign to gently caress him over. It's all over the emails that got leaked. Try to pay some attention. :rolleyes:

• Locked thread