Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Quorum posted:

Better. There's supposedly two. One of the same magnitude as pussygate... and one worse. :unsmigghh:

How do you know there might be two more?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is there like a dedicated blog for Trump scandals and bad news? I want to just have it handy rather than checking the front page of news.google and guessing if something is a new or an old scandal.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I get what you're saying, but I'm not talking about something that's a newspaper format where I have to scroll up and down and scan left to right and click buttons to advance articles and then have to guess what is and isn't new.

I'm looking for a traditional blog format where the newest stuff is at the top and you can scroll downwards one new scandal at a time.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I like both gang tags!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I donated to Rainn and was one of the first 1k worth of donors. It wasn't a big donation but I'm kind of hurting for funds this month. Like 4 bucks in the bank right now hurting.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I worry that I'll post to the wrong Trump thread and get banned for toxxing for both candidates. I don't even look at it any more just to be on the safe side.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Current and past first ladies are supposed to go to the funeral of prior first ladies. Will both Clinton's have to go to Barbara Bush's funeral when she passes?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Thump! posted:

Lol just lol if you didn't toxx for the Dread Abuela on the first day the primary was over

Just 😂@u

I didn't toxx then but I did bet dozens of dollars on her winning the election even during the height of "faintgate". So it's not like I wasn't willing to lose money on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
So, do I have to wait to be banned or can I just give Lowtax my $10 now?

• Locked thread