Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Posting in the cool thread for cool people about a cool lady who's gonna beat down the Trump.

also mod challenges are dopee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MC Nietzche posted:

So I'm not going to make the new Killary thread. One of you guys do it.

This is it. If you're not willing to put money on the line for Hillary, you can stick to the GE thread.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A bunch of my friends are complaining about the AP calling the race tonight. One of them even said he was going to support Trump now that Bernie is done. The rest just repeated their hatred of Hillary.

Meanwhile, I train for my Clinton 2016 fellowship this weekend. :hellyeah:

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Vox Nihili posted:

It's really dumb of the AP to call the race tonight, especially when the decisive outcome is coming tomorrow. The Clinton campaign seemed upset, though not nearly as much as the Sanders people.

Sort of casts a pall over the whole primary tomorrow.

I mean, I agree that it was dumb of them, and I wish they had waited until tomorrow, but they're only confirming what everyone has known for a week.

If you genuinely think that Hillary isn't the presumptive nominee, then you either think Sanders is gonna get a blowout win tomorrow that puts him ahead in the delegate count, Sanders is going to convince enough super delegates to switch their votes to him that he has more delegates at the convention, or that Hillary is going to be indicted, which is basically saying that you hope you win the lottery. I don't think this helps the Clinton campaign any, certainly, but the end result isn't gonna change any.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I thought she would win California, but if she pulls off even a 10 point win, it's gonna be a really big momentum boost.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna get in on this :abuela: action!

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A question somebody actually asked me while I was registering people to vote (with a Hillary sticker on):

"So will you be ok if Hillary enacts Sharia Law?"

Dude was wearing a Rocky Horror shirt at Pride, it came out of loving nowhere.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm permatoxxing as well. I'm donating my time, might as well put more useless poo poo into this election.

Also, my old roommate posted this on Facebook, and I'm sharing it with my Hil-dawg brothers and sisters in here in lieu of calling him out on it because no good would come of that:

"Not really. Because in my opinion, she's just as bad. Actually, I think she's worse, because she knows how the system works and will be able to get her horrifying poo poo passed. Republicans don't like Trump, either. Even a Republican-led Congress isn't going to let him do half the poo poo he wants to do, so let him try. Hillary will cater to the Republicans and compromise to get what she wants (which is pretty much the same things the Republicans want, anyway). Hillary is a much scarier proposition. Trump is just a loud bigot."

That's right folks, Hillary Clinton wants pretty much the same things as Trump.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I forgot to do this a while ago, but can I get my gangtag fixed?

Also, lol at Jill Stein getting 3 points lower than Harambe in the PPP poll tonight. You want more media attention, get more people to vote for you than a dead gorilla.

• Locked thread