Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Posting here because every time I comment in CSpam I have a moment of gut clenching fear that I'm accidentally posting in Trump/3rd party threads.

Hillary is gonna win by a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mods should reappropriate the forums upgrades from Trump/3rd party toxxers and donate them to needy developing world goons. :ussr:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:lol:

anyone else feeling :smugdog: right now?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Please, Yinlock, he had a family...

Well, three, I guess.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Put me down for a week if Hilldog doesn't win Ohio. :toxx:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

I read all the way to the end of this crazy-rear end thread and regret nothing :woop:

This calls for a drink and I just gave blood so let's see what happens

I did a bourbon tasting two hours after a double. You'll be fine.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

hangedman1984 posted:

Seriously though, that is a bad idea. Had a friend do that, spent several hours hunched over a toilet.

I was fine. So was Sterling Archer. Man up. :colbert:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Seriously though can we talk about how giving blood is the best form of charity ever. You sit in the world's most comfortable chair for a half an hour every 8 or 16 weeks and people tell you how loving amazing you are. Then you get to go eat some disgusting 2000 calory glob of food without consequence and it tasted like the most amazing thing in the world (I recommend Chipotle).

The effort to effect ratio is off the loving charts. I love giving blood.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Technogeek posted:

had gay sex once and my state is dragging its heels on the whole "updated red cross recommendations" thing

so gently caress all you bloodhavers, or whatever the proper pejorative term is

I would lie about this. It's a bullshit, politically motivated question.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Old Story posted:

please don't lie when donating blood, thanks

For that question specifically, yeah. Assuming you've been tested and can verify that you don't have the issue they are screening for, there is zero danger from gays donating. They ask that question because the FDA is homophobic, not because there's any pragmatic reason to ban homosexuals in tyool 2016.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lozzle posted:

Shamelessly stolen from USPol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...27101&tid=ss_tw

woman_voter_outreach.mpg

That's not her hand, Donald nooooo

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had literally just donated $60 to the Clinton campaign so if I would have also donated to Rain my wife would have killed me.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Regardless of how big a factor that played, the primary cause for closing USPol, unsurprisingly, was that the election was driving people insane and arzying out of control, despite repeated efforts to keep election-specific things quarantined where they belong here in CSPAM.

All of that said, I'd prefer this thread not devolve into a shitfest about D&D moderation, or indeed anything about our parent forum.

Trump thread supremacy. *Roman salute*

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was never worried about the general but I toxxed for a week probation if Hillary loses Ohio and that had me worried for a bit. Not anymore let's ride this bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone know a good volunteer organization for immigrant/minority rights in Cincinnati? I am planning on killing the next four years being too busy to think about life.

• Locked thread