Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smg77
Apr 27, 2007

My abuela will be the next President of the United States.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Fox Ironic posted:

With 300+ EVs and a shattered GOP at her feet, she will enter the Presidency with a near mandate from the American people.

And impeachment proceedings will begin before she removes her hand from the bible. :shobon:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

A Winner is Jew posted:

Yeah, but trust me guys, full communism would be right after so it's worth it. :downs:

We have to kill the planet to save it.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

DemeaninDemon posted:

I like Hillary and Sanders. So um I guess shoot me?

ur a monster

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
:abuela: rules

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

mrmcd posted:

Abuela is the Spanish word for grandmother. Waaaay back in the before times (like, October I think) Hillary made an awkward ad comparing her to a Mexican grandmother and a bunch of bernouts lots their poo poo or something. Somewhere between here and there it was reclaimed unironically as a term of endearment.

It was this part of her website and it is, indeed, very bad and awkward. :cripes:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

:same:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Jonked posted:

So, like... now what. What the hell do we do for five months. I feel like there isn't even really any new news besides "Trump fired his campaign manager at 10am on a Monday" and that just goes on the dumpster fire pile.

Binge watch some TV shows, read some books, play some video games. Don't watch anime.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
This is what it will look like when :abuela: launches nukes at Canada in retaliation for all the bad posting in this subforum:
https://twitter.com/EmmyA2/status/750453892723384321

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

I shall not Arzy. Arzy is the mind killer.

I wasn't Arzying until the USPol thread got closed. I'm assuming that's a bad sign.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Good Citizen posted:

Are you talking about the October thread? Because, y'know...

It's easier if I pretend the October thread never happened.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Jeedy Jay posted:

What was the breaking point?

Posting.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

SSNeoman posted:

hey guys i like dread abuela and wrote a fanfic about her can i :toxx: here or am i too late??

How many Hillary/Huma sex scenes are in your fanfic?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Slate Action posted:

Three days until we enact the Vagenda. Be prepared, citizens.

As a cis white male will I be picked up by a mobile Vangenda squad for processing or will I need to turn myself in to the nearest FEMA camp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Afraid of Audio posted:

i lust in my heart for death

I toxxed for hilldawg on the first page of the thread. In May.

I, too, will welcome the grim reaper with open arms when he comes on November 9th.

• Locked thread