Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

You know what, toxx me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Hillary Clinton is a good candidate. I will happily vote for her on my birthday, November 8th 2016. Her presidency will be my birthday gift.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Al! posted:

I mean I just

2.5 mil on hand

30 employees

he can't even really afford 30 employees with just 2.5 mill on hand. I bet they have a really hard time making payroll

conservatively you're looking at a quarter million a month

Unless somehow those 30 employees includes like personal assistants (in which case lol more) and other admin staff making dirt you're looking at most conservatively a quarter million to a half million per month in just salaries alone, let alone if he offers anything but a paycheck (benefits (lol(lolllll)))

Well lucky for him there are only five months left in the election, so with his 2.5 million he's set.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Wow so we've gone from Obama is a secret Muslim to Hillary is a secret Muslim. drat, Al Queda really had the deck stacked in 2008.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah gently caress it. Perma-:toxx: me too. It's not like I have some sterling SA reputation that needs to be protected on this vintage :regd07: era account anyway.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I have no artistic skills of note but I will happily wear whatever garish gang tag you guys come up with.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

From talking to people I know that "hate Hillary," for a majority of them it's enough to remind them that Clinton has been on the other side of a smear campaign for 25 years and has still managed to succeed in politics.

I've always felt the distrust for Clinton was overstated. I'll be doing my part to volunteer for the campaign and convince some of my apathetic friends to vote for her.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Tag looks great, nice job Al!

Though now I wish I had a better avatar to go with it.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I perma toxxed before it was cool.

Also probably a bad sign for my account health that my phone autocorrects to "toxxed" instead of something else.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'd be salty too if I was betting on Trump.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

You should give him a slightly smaller than large-size font.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I saw someone rocking the Wild Cards tag with the Lyin' Crook'd Hill'ry tag so I think you'll be ok.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Seriously, nobody cares, and no you haven't been owning anybody.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

How else do you think she rigged the primaries?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I made $50 bet with a friend of mine in June (pre-CA primary) that Clinton would beat Trump by 10 points in the popular vote. Had to make the bet at least a little exciting.

Last week he texted me asking if Trump dropping out would void our bet so I think he's getting a little worried lol

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

logikv9 posted:

lol people still toxxed for an indictment

despite that I have massive respect for those who did because they put their money where their mouth is

Any Day Now.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I have 50 dollars riding on a bet with a buddy of mine that Hillary wins by a 10 point margin in the popular vote.

For what it's worth a few weeks ago he was asking me whether we would count DJT dropping out as a win for me.

Still lots of time for the race to widen.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

I honestly think that was the sunniest day I've seen all year. And it was on my birthday

Nice. My birthday is election day so I'm hoping for an equally good gift :)

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

zen death robot posted:

how did everyone miss the fact that this guy double-toxxed?

Snitches get stitches.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

My life for Abuela!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

If Trump wins I'll keep drinking until I hit blackout, then maintain the bender until November 2020, just in time to witness Trump's reelection before returning myself to drunken oblivion.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Bass Bottles posted:

Hello I humbly submit this shamefully late :toxx:

But uhm i voted for the Hill in 08 so I'm gonna spend my banked tokens and accept credit for doing this months ago thank you

Judging by the hillaryis44 crew shouldn't you be voting for Trump?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

EngineerSean posted:

I can't find the Paradol Ex post that was entirely too graphic but pretend that I did a find -> replace from "Obama" to "Hillary" because I think that a lot of you will regret your feverish support for a neoliberal.

I have a feeling literally nobody will be looking at their hands in 2020 bemoaning why oh why didn't they vote for President Trump.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

It is my birthday and I'm taking the day off to do some tremendous day drinking. One way or the other, I will wake up on November 9th. But whether it's 9/9/16 or 9/9/20 remains to be seen...

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm really depressed. :(

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Goodybe SA account. It was nice being The Ninth Layer. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

snakeandbake posted:

Guess all the scandals surrounding Hillary weren't so much of a nothingburger after all......

I'm the guy gloating about a Trump victory. No wait that's you.

• Locked thread