Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

gently caress it, this is a coward's bet this late in the campaign but I'm taking it anyway. The only way Hillary is going to lose this is if some 9/11 style catastrophe happens on the eve of the election, and if that's the case then I really should be doing something more productive than posting on a dead forum anyway. :toot:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

lozzle posted:

Nothing else matters as long as you're on the winning team. :getin:
The true spirit of Liberalism. :911:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Ahaha holy poo poo. It's amazing how Trump can manage to hit the bottom of the barrel and keep digging, over and over. Hillary's campaign is eviscerating this fucker. And I got in on the winning Toxx side before the death knell too. :eyepop:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Sadly, while Hillary's election is inevitable, it comes far too late for Socks the cat to be in the White House once more. :qq:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yinlock posted:

the trump thread is not only eliminating terrible posters but also measuring their terribleness with laser-like precision
Well be honest, can you really be that surprised about paranoid violent posts from people who are unironically for Trump in October 2016? :shrug:

Asimo has issued a correction as of 13:28 on Oct 18, 2016

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

I just watched a man be murdered on live television.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

oh wait gently caress this is the toxx thread

well whatever she's gonna win anyway, hi yall
heya, welcome to the winner's club

also yeah this is basically the safest bet possible

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah, all the arzying is absurd. Probably won't be a historic crushing defeat but it's still basically impossible for Hillary to close this election and it's absurd to think otherwise.

I pity the folks who toxxed for senate or house flips though, that's probably gone down the tubes. :v:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

:flashfap:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Pakled posted:

There's been grumbling over the past few weeks over black posters getting probated for arguing with racists. This resulted in a QCS post calling the mods out on it and USPOL getting shut down was probably a response to that.
:psypop:

The bans and permabans from the Trump toxx thread clearly won't be enough.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Eh, voting begins in 23 hours here and we already know the results.:toot:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Look, he just wants to make Germany great again. :godwinning:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Your sacrifice will be remembered. :911:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

My vote is finally in. The rest is in the hands of satan God. :911:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

The meltdowns and denials of reality already happening in the Trump toxx thread are hilarious. In less than a day Boosted will be gone forever. :toot:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Welcome, friend.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

It's not over yet.

But yeah, America's probably hosed. Even if Hillary wins, the conservatives get the senate and house and there won't be a big enough mandate to prevent almost immediate accusations of vote rigging and other bullshit. Whatever happens, it's been an honor and a privilege. :toot:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Just remember, your ban will proudly be used as evidence against you when the Trump SS start rounding up "undesirables"! :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

:rip: America.

• Locked thread