Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
If I'm wrong then :10bux: will be the least of my worries.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

I'm definitely voting downticket regardless, don't worry.

Think of it this way, every vote cast, including yours, makes the margin of victory just a little more humiliating for the right wing shitheads who think The Handmaid's Tale is a sound policy proposal.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Majorian posted:

I already did it in another thread a month or two back, but :toxx: for Clinton winning. No more white supremacists in the White House.

I hope a white man never wins the presidency again. Or at least there's a long enough run for everyone who has their identity tied up in it to stroke out.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
The thing is that a lot of the Republican dominance is sustained through gerrymandering. Democrats actually got more votes but ended up being allotted less seats. If that drat breaks, through a wave election or deliberate redistricting, you'll see things flip very quickly.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Addressing a crowd of supporters at a midnight victory rally Monday, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton credited her triumph to the baleful, pitch-black tide of fate from which no man, woman, or child could ever hope to escape. “Our victory today is proof that the floodgates of history have opened, and the dire, unremitting current of inevitability has been loosed on the helpless masses,” said Clinton, bidding voters to surrender themselves to the advancing and all-consuming veil of destiny before its icy, ink-dark gloom laid waste to all who dared resist. “Do not attempt to flee or hide, for the stygian waters I have unleashed upon this earth will sweep along all in their path. Those who stand with me shall ride the crest of this woeful tidal bore all the way through November and unto the very steps of the White House itself. And let any who would try to stem this mighty surge be borne under the dark-winged waters, where their pleas for mercy will go unheard by the world, stifled and subdued forevermore.” At press time, Clinton was reminding supporters there was still plenty of work ahead to secure a win in California tomorrow.

• Locked thread