Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

:toxx: for Hilldawg all hail the mighty pantsuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Hillary is a underrated orator.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I am :toxx:ing myself for a week probation if Abueula doesn't get over 300 EV's. This is in addition to the ban if she loses

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I am Upgrading my toxx further. Full ban if Abuela either loses, gets 300 or less total electoral Votes, or does not get Reelected in 2020.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I for one cannot wait to see the permaban note in the lepers colony for Boosted

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Luckily I'm gonna get out of work just when polls are closing on the east coast.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I'm gonna be out on game 7 of the world series knocking on doors for the Iron Abuela y'all have no excuse.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

So when can we shitpost in the trump toxx thread without worrying about getting banned?

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

The Iron Abuela accepts all except boosted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

• Locked thread