Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I refuse to believe we are broken enough as a people to elect Trump.

Fourteen words to conjure by, HillBillies.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
All I want is the people supporting Trump to start purging each other after his defeat. The whole no enemy to my right stuff is a breeding ground for bad poo poo.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I've infused some gin with hibiscus, it's turned this wicked dark purple. After I vote, I'm going to mix that with an equal amount of Laphroaig. I call it Inevitably.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
The fools will only make her stronger.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I think she's working with him and his wife (Matlin?) who changed her registration over Trump.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

lucnthesky posted:

:toxx: for 1000 years of liberal darkness

992 left. Thanks Obama.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
otoh they're hoping he'll build The Wall and generally make life lovely for Muslims/illegal immigrants/anyone who isn't them.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Look buddy, it's emityad out there and I've got a ekats is all I'm saying.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Why does Trump filter to Miller?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
It's weird to me how many of Trump's supporters desire to feel safe. I mean, that's not how the world works. We're the United States of America, we're the most powerful country that exists. Of course groups are going to take shots at us. If you want a safe existence move somewhere else.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
The best part about that never going to happen map is it almost connects the blue sides of the country. The northern Republicans have less in common with the Southern ones than they have differences, so getting rid of the ideological middle of the party would be helpful in insuring that they fall to infighting.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Hillary is Baba Abuela Yaga and Trump is Mammon.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

I'll perma-toxx for Hillary.

If people are going to do this, please get someone with a tower to do it with you.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

Come on guys, jump on the perma-:toxx: train!

Would you just be banned from coming back as Mrit or banned as the person who posts as Mrit?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I'll permatoxx, but I'm keeping my Wildcards tag, it was earned in the fires of the Bad Thread (TM) and it compliments my av.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I imagine if you did something funny/entertaining or an IK challenge that'd get you one. Seriously, permatoxxes in this cycle aren't particularly risky.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Ivor Biggun posted:

Dumb question but do gang tags stack? I presume if it's just BB code they should but I can't remember seeing any double taggers around.

I'dve hated to lose the Wild Cards (bad thread RIP). I'm pretty sure you can stack gang tags until they're Trump Tower Tag height. Fishmech has three at last count.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
You're a really bad poster and if you're anything like this off the Internet then by all means go 'help' Trump.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

fits my needs posted:

I don't know why the Evangelical Christians still need to be catered to? It seems like they have less power and I am sure there are many gays that the FYGM policy will appeal to.

The GOP is the party of cowardly assholes.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
The same dipshits who've spent the last twenty years trying to ensure that the nightmare scenario of a Hillary Clinton presidency doesn't come to pass are still going to be in Congress when she's president. I'm sure she'll be looking to reconcile with them and listen to what they have to say.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
You've got to post cryptic messages at a regular time everyday between now and the election. Make sure the first letter of each word spells out Rothschild or some other Illuminated bugaboo.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

AMorePerfctGoonion posted:

Thanks. I should check out that thread for the schaedenfreude. I can't seem to get enough of it this election. I don't know what I'll do on November 9.

Find your polling place.
Uniquely qualified candidate time!
Celebrate Herself's victory.
Kickoff four years of liberal darkness and debauchery.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
She's going to cough on her hand backstage right before Trump has to shake it at the debate and he's going to flip out on camera.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
The shirts are going to be gold and glorious, friend.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I think the second time he called for Hillary to get assassinated (I mean, it is what it is) is also going to be a thing that hurts him. The first time was so shocking the media had to pretend it was a joke, or he couldn't possibly mean what he plainly meant, because the alternative was too damaging to their dumb narrative. The second time, not so much. He's going to do it again too, it's just a question of how many more times. I'm thinking five, so he's got three to go (once a debate, maybe?), but I could see it being more.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqgz-G5OqXM&t=80s Honestly though, just watch the whole thing. An under-appreciated master.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
The Internet tried to convince me that 'yaas queen, slay queen' was wrong, but instead it's the Internet that was wrong.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Probably a yeast infection.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
For those who'd like to upgrade: :toxx: The Democratic nominee in 2020 will be victorious.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
That's a poor toxx, friend. Old age is a thing, and the presidency is a demanding job. Plus, she might accomplish her entire agenda in four years and be ready to retire.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

RACHET posted:

what instead of the mod challenge I wrote a fan fic orgy of the presidential candidates

because thats what I did

link or it didn't happen
reading about Scott Walker's dong feels like the perfect way to start a Monday

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

So what supplementary materials will everyone be following before/during/after the debate?
I've recently heard about Chapo Trap House and that they're doing a live thing during the debate

The last one was not good. I'm going to find the Gawker/Jezebel/Deadspin thread.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

RACHET posted:

what instead of the mod challenge I wrote a fan fic orgy of the presidential candidates

because thats what I did

::nms: Yo, I did this in a couple of minutes. Shame on you. NSFW etc.

It wasn't until Cruz' ooze worked it's way between his cheeks that Walker knew this was what he'd always wanted. It had been weird at first, all of it. Too many double chins, too many breathy exhalations of 'Jeb!, too many creases, and, honestly, too many men. Walker wasn't really sure how Trump had talked them into this (they'd agreed to only use last names, keep it professional) but he had to admit it was working. All the pre-debate jitters relieved, just a bunch of dudes getting off on being dudes together.

Seriously, you could have done better. Fiat is the best though, gently caress the gold standard.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Really, once I got over the visceral disgust of Cruz' ooze the rest practically wrote itself.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Voted for Herself, the Absolute Abuela, Hellacious Hillary here in DC. Can't wait to bathe in Republican tears.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Pick posted:

Thanks, I hear that's a swing district

The swingingest. Bacchanals up in here that'd make the Romans go 'Hey hey, tone it down a little.' Whenever DC murder/disappearance/mysterious deaths spike? Maenads. Thank the Gods for the tourists, otherwise this place'd have been depopulated long ago.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Latah and Blaine are hers, maybe Ada, Shoshone, Teton, and Valley. The last four are all places where Mittens won by < 5%. Ada especially is up for grabs because the Mormons are going to feel terrible about voting for Trump and are likely to trust the rest of the state to do it for them. Obviously Idaho is one of the deepest reds, but Hillary could totally hit four counties.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Instant Sunrise posted:

i'm seriously considering putting in for PTO on the 8th and watching the election coverage all day

(i'm on the left coast so the first poll closings would be happening when i'm still at work)

Don't worry about the first poll closings. Go to work, then go to a bar and get hammered (or stoned, if you're cool). By the time Herself's victory tsunami washes over your state, you'll realize that what you should have done is taken Wednesday off, but it's too late now and you're going to be so hung over tomorrow. Celebrate the confirmation that we've got 992 years of liberal darkness to go.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

bunnyofdoom posted:

Alright duders. What should I bring booze wize to the hillary victory party? It starts two hours before polls close.

Inevitably: Hibiscus infused gin one to one with Laphroaig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I'm going to Arzy. I'm worried we can't come together as a nation and banish Cruz to whatever Hell he crawled out of.

• Locked thread