Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
I am ready and waiting for Clinton to start pimp slapping republicans. Get me in on the ground floor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
gently caress it, I'll have worse things to be worried about if Clinton loses. perma:toxx: for the royal abuela.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

:siren: IK Challenge:siren:

Your account is in danger of banning right now,
But you can avoid it, and I'll tell you how.

An immigrant policy post is required,
And it must be inspired, and surely not tired!

For Trump or for Hillary, or both if you please,
Whichever agrees would be the bee's knees.

You've 24 hours to post, and what's worse,
It all must be written in Seussean verse.

So go now, and post now! Make haste now young man,
Oh the things that you'll do to avoid being banned!

You're the best :allears:

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
:abuela: would be proud.

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
I work night shift, and I am taking my first vacation day in over a year on the 8th so I can bask all day and night in glorious election coverage while getting drunk off booze and republican tears.

And I live the greatest state, California. I'll be able to start celebrating early :getin:

• Locked thread