Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Hillary clinton will be elected the next President of the United States of America :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

your bravery in toxxing for the overwhelmingly likely candidate gave me the inspiration to take the very shallow plunge

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Magres posted:

Aren't we at the point where if she takes NC or FL then it's over, cause she has NV in the bag already?

Regardless I'm looking forward to farting in the Trump toxx thread

Assuming PA, CO, VA and Wisconsin are safe as well, then yeah, NC or FL are instawins

Actually, with those 5 states she's already won

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Farg posted:

I haven't followed the election this year is Hilary winning and is that Good

she's probably going to win. better than trump winning at least. and you better hope she wins now

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Farg posted:

why should I hope that now

You are in a toxx thread my dude

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Hillary'sgonnawin anyway

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
i bl

ame

birds trike

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Essential Inks posted:

Does this activate on election night or upon swearing in?

probably not quite election night, but when it's determined confidently enough that it's decided

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
lmao do you think hillary even wrote a concession speech

• Locked thread