Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

Rye posted:

I just volunteered and registered people to vote for the local Clinton campaign. You should too!

Already on it, my friend. I'm calling phones here in Nevada and have done some voter registration as well. I'm not about to get complacent, because the election's not sealed until the last ballot is counted and I want to see :abuela: run up the score in a blowout.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012
Did some last-minute voter registration on both Saturday and Sunday for Hillary here in Nevada with a nice Californian couple who came on down to help out volunteering in an actual battleground state. Got some new registrations, even with certain affluent parts of town having aggro-as-hell security trying to run us off. The campaign office staff likes me, the Californians were a little irked at how far we were driving between target areas for voter reg.
The debates are making me feel a lot better about my :toxx:, and I just wanna get on the volunteerposting bandwagon

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012
Made a post like this in the toxx thread, but I'll say it here too. The people have spoken, and thrown a gigantic middle finger to the world. While I feel there will be a massive case of buyer's remorse, the results are what they are.
It's time to keep calm and carry on, in the original sense of the phrase. Adios, amigos, and stay safe out there.

• Locked thread