Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm now sure enough it's happening that I'm willing to :toxx: on it. And even if I lose, I'll have a lot more to worry about than ability to post here

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DemeaninDemon posted:

Even nature herself cried out in joy when scalia died.

I honestly think that was the sunniest day I've seen all year. And it was on my birthday

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yinlock posted:

Yeah Trumperica's school curriculum is extremely strict, you need to remember every reason Donald Trump is great and also every single grudge he has ever held.

I demand that you shoot me now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Always

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That Trump Foundation cease and desist order tho :swoon:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh gosh, Huntsman and a few others are already calling for Trump to drop out

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Uh how is that sexual assault?

quote:

I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

Reminder this man has been accused of rape. So evidently not everyone lets you do it. And that doesn't even say anything about wanting it. Meaning yes it is sexual assault.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Necc0 posted:

can someone post the modified trump tower gang tag? the one on fire begging for jeb to fix it

e: nvm found it

Jeb!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Because a regular toxx is currently boring, upgrade the ban to permanent if she loses PA and OH :toxx:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Considering how other election toxxes go we'll be free to post in the other one after victory. Please Be Patient

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Instant Sunrise posted:

what's really sad is if you look at the old romney toxx thread and seeing all the maga towers under people's names.

This is honestly why I'm fine with their bets being upped to permas

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

EngineerSean posted:

I do but Hillary Clinton is not the candidate with the most progressive platform!

Bernie is no longer running. I'm sorry we lost, but Bernie is not there anymore. We have to move on.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

EngineerSean posted:

Bernie would not approve of this post, please self-reflect.

Bernie lost, backed a winner, and stepped aside. Romney toxxers took a really bad decision (toxxing for Romney), re-registered after their punishment, and followed by making a historically bad decision (toxxing for Trump). Very un-Bernie like at best, cowardice at worst, and either way it gets no sympathy from me that they're now facing a perma. For the few facing it who didn't make those two bad decisions back to back, congrats on making two more bad decisions back to back (toxxing for the worst man and sticking by it after being warned of a free pass out of it)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Instant Sunrise posted:

Honestly, Bernie bro's who went from supporting a far left candidate to a far right candidate confuse me and I want to understand what would make them go from far left to far right.

If they can't win and be happy, why let anyone be

If they're miserable they want everyone else to be too

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

None of them are online because it's a Friday night and they're either sleeping or partying

I just got back from a rare party. Not political related, that's 3.5 weeks away :toot:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I wouldn't mind President Chuck Tingle in 2024 if Michelle doesn't run

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Each election year since 1940, Scholastic has administered the Scholastic Student Vote, a national mock presidential election. The results of the Student Vote have been correct in all but two elections, 1948 (Truman vs. Dewey) and 1960 (Kennedy vs. Nixon).

quote:

The Democratic former first lady and U.S. senator garnered 52% to Republican real estate developer Donald Trump’s 35%. In all, Clinton, who is surging in the grown-up polls, carried enough states to win an eye-popping 436 electoral votes to Trump's 99.

Clinton needs just 270 electoral votes to win, and the poll-tracking website fivethirtyeight.com on Monday put her total as high as 345 electoral votes.

Among schoolchildren, Clinton carried nearly every battleground state: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Ohio. She also carried Alaska, Idaho, Texas and Utah, all traditionally red states.

Trump, who this week trails in virtually every real-life poll, carried Iowa and 15 reliably red states.

But this year’s fraught election cycle brought a few unexpected results. “Other” candidates — write-ins as well as third-party candidates Gary Johnson and Jill Stein — garnered 13% of the vote, an unusually high percentage. In years past, they've never risen above 5%. “Other” candidates this year actually edged out both Clinton and Trump in the District of Columbia to earn three electoral votes.

:getin:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm sorry I ever doubted this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Plus there's this http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/31/fbis-comey-opposed-naming-russians-citing-election-timing-source.html

quote:

FBI Director James Comey argued privately that it was too close to Election Day for the United States government to name Russia as meddling in the U.S. election and ultimately ensured that the FBI's name was not on the document that the U.S. government put out, a former FBI official tells CNBC.

The official said some government insiders are perplexed as to why Comey would have election timing concerns with the Russian disclosure but not with the Huma Abedin email discovery disclosure he made Friday.

Comey's hosed up a lot here and has to go

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dinkins posted:

if I post now is it still considered early enough to be cool and ground floor or am I too late

There's never a bad time to be on the right side of history, friend

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I think it happened before concession speech, because Romney didn't have one planned and there was no point waiting on it

Needless to say Trump won't have one planned either

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PA +1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

For once, I was optimistic

Lesson learned

enraged_camel posted:

Not sure how being a loser makes one "cool and good" but OK.

Bernie lost

• Locked thread