Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awfMx1JmWSc

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

zen death robot posted:

nice to see you bend the knee

hillary has been inevitable for a long time, she's still garbage but she will be president garbage

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
hillary will be a great president, because she's learned from her mistakes, and she's made many, many mistakes.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
bitch i live in a fuckin trash can

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
relax guys, hillary has been a low-key advocate for more secure e-mail systems in government for years

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
lol, hillary bad as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
September 12th, 2001... ah, those were the days.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Did Hillary win yet?

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
lmao

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
hillary sucked and if you aren't an idiot you knew that a long time ago

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

Yeah, she lost to racist as gently caress white people who according to you would have been sanders supporters because?

lmao, it's not about that, it's about getting out the vote, which bernie was on track to do.

but you already know that.

and you know hillary was a garbage candidate.

oh well. better luck next time.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
If only there was a democratic candidate that polled much stronger against racist shithead orange man than Hillary... hmmmmmmmmm.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

A corncob posted:

She did get out the vote.

Racist whites just went out and voted in overwhelming numbers against her.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Yeah if she's so cool and good she would have won. That's how it works.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Pakled posted:

Hypothetical head-to-head polls during primary season historically don't mean poo poo. We don't know what kind of campaign Bernie might have run.

Yeah I'm sure it would have done worse than Hillary "everybody hates me for some reason????" Clinton

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
lol if racist white old fucks voting in huge numbers is a surprise to you in TYOOL 2016

just loving lol

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
disconnected from reality much? lol

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

and yet somehow sanders would have made inroads with them because...

because he wasn't a terrible Democratic candidate lmao

you seem salty dude.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Pakled posted:

perhaps the bad side is the one that is supported by the huge numbers of racist white fucks and not the one that they are voting against

hey, if your job is to win an election, and you lose, then you're bad at your job (aka. Hillary Clinton)

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

enraged_camel posted:

pretty much, losing to someone like trump makes you the opposite of "cool and good", welcome to reality

*Sanders loses to Hillary in the primary*
"Guess she's just a better candidate, wrap it up bernie bros!"

*Sanders supporters bitter about primary loss which might hand Trump the presidency*
"Suck it up you fuckin misogynists, she won fair and square because she's a better candidate!"

*Trump might loving win*
"It's those god drat racists fault, loving racists"

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Guess all the scandals surrounding Hillary weren't so much of a nothingburger after all......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm the guy gloating about a Trump victory. No wait that's you.

more about a Hillary loss than anything. but I'm a Canadian, I've got government healthcare and we aren't super racist up here, so what do I care really.

shoulda went with bernie you guys! bernie was your man!

• Locked thread