Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Failing to vote for Bernie is to blame.

Trump won because America hates politicians.

All Non-Bernie voters will go to the gulag. You knew this when you voted wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

You probably voted against Bernie just like everyone else. This is your fault.

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

They should make a system that's like "if you don't want Bernie then would you maybe want Hillary?" of all the countries in the world, it's incredible that no other country ever thought of doing that

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Pakled posted:

Hillary is better than Trump and it is a very bad thing for America that she is going to lose

Maybe the media will finally be brave enough to report the truth. They got close recently, with the internet helping.

Maybe this new internet cell phone video world will fully expose the right wing more than ever before and this is what we needed to finally defeat them forever when Bernie Sanders emerges from his cryogenic chamber and has been significantly enhanced

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

I think we should use this thread to practice what we will say to people:

"I voted for Bernie"

"It will be easier to talk about left wing viewpoints in regards to the news in the future"

"I wonder what Putin thinks about this"

"What do you think is the relationship between national debt and inflation?"

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Here's more things to practice saying:

"Pence believes in gay re-education camps"

"Trump's hair is weird"

"Trump has posted embarrassing tweets"

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Here's some things we can say when we are taunted tomorrow:

"We recently ended the idea of private prisons, but now we should bring it back"

"So what's going to be the new replacement for 'common core'? (ask sincerely)

"I wonder what Trump thinks about the Crimea"

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Let's all run into our job tomorrow and shout "Wooo! Let's Un-Legalize weed!!!"

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

So when the guy says at work tomorrow says "Ohhhh in your face" I will say:

"I'm glad I won't be drafted. Good luck to your young relatives."

"Which country do you think will be our next target and why?"

"What do you think should be the percentage tax rate at the highest bracket and what do you think the highest bracket should start at?"

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

We can say to people who taunt us:

"Bernie would have gotten those same voters. Behold, various Bernie merchandise which I never removed from my desk"

"Why did these mystery Trump voters never honestly answer a poll prior to today unlike normal voters?"

"Who is actually the manufacturer of the voting machines that we push the buttons on? Is it STILL Diebold?"

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Here is my favorite thing that I will say tomorrow:

"I am glad that at least we elected someone who mostly all Republican Politicians hated and who will represent them against their will for the rest of history"

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

I think we should use this thread to practice what we will say to people:

"I voted for Bernie"

"It will be easier to talk about left wing viewpoints in regards to the news in the future"

"I wonder what Putin thinks about this"

"What do you think is the relationship between national debt and inflation?"

Here's more things to practice saying:

"Pence believes in gay re-education camps"

"Trump's hair is weird"

"Trump has posted embarrassing tweets"

Here's some things we can say when we are taunted tomorrow:

"We recently ended the idea of private prisons, but now we should bring it back"

"So what's going to be the new replacement for 'common core'? (ask sincerely)

"I wonder what Trump thinks about the Crimea"

Let's all run into our job tomorrow and shout "Wooo! Let's Un-Legalize weed!!!"

So when the guy says at work tomorrow says "Ohhhh in your face" I will say:

"I'm glad I won't be drafted. Good luck to your young relatives."

"Which country do you think will be our next target and why?"

"What do you think should be the percentage tax rate at the highest bracket and what income amount do you think the highest

bracket should start at?"

We can say to people who taunt us:

"Bernie would have gotten those same voters. Behold, various Bernie merchandise which I never removed from my desk"

"Why did these mystery Trump voters never honestly answer a poll unlike normal voters?"

"Who is actually the manufacturer of the voting machines that we push the buttons on? Is it STILL Diebold?"

Here is my favorite thing that I will say tomorrow:

"I am glad that at least we elected someone who mostly all Republican Politicians hated and who will represent them against

their will for the rest of history"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

Is anyone here a white person who might have to talk to a black person tomorrow, if so rofl

• Locked thread