Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
former bernster ready to throw away my vote to the imperial queen against the orange pit spawn

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Hey guys

So I guess my time is limited, much like yours

I posted ITT some time ago, thinking it was such a gimmie

I have dual citizenship and I am honestly thinking about leaving the USA. But not before I call my uncle and aunt a pussgrabber over thanksgiving dinner

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
I actually just cant even deal right now

Maybe the deep state will come and save us, abolish the electoral college, impose more effective feudaldom on the rural backlands

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
I want to take this moment, before my death, to discuss the merits of the Bernie Sanders campaign and Our Revolution movement continuing in his absence, but being distinctly Bernie-like, and worth having

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Eifert Posting posted:

Does anyone know a good volunteer organization for immigrant/minority rights in Cincinnati? I am planning on killing the next four years being too busy to think about life.

I dont know if that works anywhere but in peoples hopes

• Locked thread