Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

The whiskey sour is one of my favorites.

Make a simple syrup by boiling 1 cup sugar in 1 cup water. Let that bitch cool then add in a cup of lime juice. Seriously let that bitch cool first.

Mix in how ever much bourbon or whatever whiskey you like. That Jim Beam devil's cut is pretty drat good for price. Toast to 5-4 decisions being good!

I'm not much a gin dude though so I have zero advice there.

Booze chat is ok right? Need to know how to properly celebrate and all.

Also, :toxx: for Hilldawg. Can't wait to see a repeat of this. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx
Mi :abuela: es igual que mi abuela.

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx
Gettin' on that perma:toxx: :bandwagon:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx
So thread, which do you expect is likely to happen first? Will Trump
A. Call :abuela: a oval office near a live mic
or
B. Offer some Pat Buchanan-esque praise for Hitler?

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx

This is a rad goat.

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx

Epic High Five posted:

They just adopted a resolution to agree that ISIS does not target LGBT people as well. Looks like the evangelicals are forcing them to come back home after making tepid outreach attempts post-Pulse

The outreach that amounted to telling LGBT people that the Democrats were too PC to protect them from the murderous Muslim hordes? They've given up on that angle already? drat shame.

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

With how deranged the bernouts are now I'll re-post this request.

If someone makes a combination of :bernpop: and :freep: I'll buy it for the forums

Don't waste your money. We already have upwards of half-a-dozen bernout smilies.

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

That still work?

This one is too small to be immediately recognizable unless you already know what you're looking at. Also, n-thing :bernout:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx
:bernout:

Just in time for the convention thread.

• Locked thread