Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Ah yes, my cup will be full, of either the tears of trump supporters or 100 proof vodka.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Ghetto Prince posted:

I toxxed for Obama because I believe in him; I'll :toxx: for Hillary because I believe she can gently caress people up. Seriously, that women has been attacked by these punks for longer than I've been alive and I can't wait to see what she does when the shoe is on the other foot.

Afraid of Audio posted:

when the fostering commences only those in this thread will survive

These toxx posts are beautiful.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

fits my needs posted:

How much are her fees?

The souls of the unborn. Also, scotch.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Gyges posted:

Mi abuela beberia vodka.

Lol! :golfclap:

A Winner is Jew posted:

Single malt right?

None of that blended poo poo.

But of course. :golfclap:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Peztopiary posted:

The GOP is the party of cowardly assholes.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Dolash posted:

I am glad that Bernie endorsed Hillary and that the Democrats will come together. As much as incremental progress is basically a constant feeling of low-grade disappointment that rarely hits at the big, structural needs at least it's something, and the progressive sentiments stirred up by Bernie have a better chance of affecting change within the Democratic party than they do out of it (and especially if the Republicans win).

The disaster of Trumpism and the fractious chaos of the Republican party is probably a better example of what happens when zealous ideologues pull a party apart, and hopefully their coming defeat will be a general setback for their cause actually achieving their goals even if the hardcore just get even more riled up and thrash around even harder.

This is exactly how I feel about it.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

😂😂😂

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Hey do I have a tag yet?

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
I permatoxx. Now give me da tag!:shepspends:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

DemeaninDemon posted:

Welcome to the winners circle.

:shlick:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

chmods please posted:

counterpoint: bernie as sec labor :getin:

I'm actually into it

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

DemeaninDemon posted:

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the USPol and on the chat threads to be seen by goons. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Abuela, who is unseen. And your Abuela, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

:abuela:

"Did you call? My gentle grandchild you have done many great works. It is your abuela speaking, and I believe in you."

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Edmund Lava posted:

It worked, it actually loving worked. After a week of some of our generations best orators explaining to me how Hillary would make a great president, I'm not just resigned, I'm sold.

I love big abuela :abuela:

Welcome my child, into the inner sanctum.

:abuela:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Vox Nihili posted:

Obama will withdraw the nomination and nominate someone else if it comes to that. He's not going to give the Republicans a handout after everything that's happened.

Yes. This is what I am hoping for. That would be best case scenario; the new president doesn't have to spend any of her political capital immediately upon entering office because Obama in the Obama gives no fucks portion of his presidency basically speeds away with one giant last middle finger to the Republican Party.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Jonked posted:

"The president performed his duties in a way that also furthered his political agenda. We go now live to Thomas Conway in France. Tom, do you think President Washington went too far this time?"

:roflolmao::roflolmao:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I know it's a ways off, but things will probably take us safely back in :derp: territory once we get to the first debate.

Of course Trump could always pull his campaign out of its tailspin by adopting more responsible strategy and refraining froHahahahahahhaha sorry, sorry. I couldn't- just give me a minute to catch my breath here, whew.

:roflolmao::roflolmao::roflolmao:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Gyges posted:

Hillary Clinton is a very left wing person by American standards who took from her struggles in Arkansas and Washington that the best way to get things done was through incrementalism. Remember that Hillary and Bill came into office and tried to get gays the ability to openly serve in the military and pass universal health care. The resulting backlash got them as far as Don't Ask Don't Tell and stuck them with DOMA, while comprehensive health care reform was shelved for another 16 years. It's also what lead to the Clintons going along with Welfare Reform. Meanwhile she found that she could get bits and pieces of her original health care plan through congress in a piecemeal fashion. She found that this method of getting drips and drabs of her true agenda passed worked much better than pushing it all at once. Meanwhile she stayed on the left edge of the party as the party itself moves leftward.

You can absolutely disagree with the Clintons' actions and strategy, but there is very, very little to suggest they aren't themselves actually personally on the deep blue end of the national spectrum. So Hillary is going to get her agenda pushed as far as she thinks she can, even if it means working with a Republican here or there. Because she realizes that they're not a monolithic block of assholes and individually tend to have at least one issue where they've evolved past the political acumen of the Middle Ages. Those who can not be made useful idiots shall get the fire. Fire and Blood.

:monar:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

DemeaninDemon posted:

CNN is poo poo. Thankfully only airport bars and fox news viewers looking for alternative viewpoints have it on.

:roflolmao:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

point of return posted:

if you've been following Billy West on Twitter you know that Trump is actually Brannigan.

Also, to adapt a line about libertarians calling you "statist", if a Trump supporter calls you a "globalist" you should take it as if a pedophile called you "adult-fucker" as an insult.
:monar:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

AMorePerfctGoonion posted:

I'm absolutely confident of a complete Dem landslide - the senate at the least - because Trump has made enemies of some very powerful, though not particularly vocal, forces in American politics - the wealthy, who fear an unpredictable anti-free-trade populist, the foreign policy community who have been the first to abandon him and every single minority group. Some in the FPC suspect him of being an unwitting Russian agent. The mainstream media are slowly but surely turning against him and the narrative is becoming more openly contemptuous and dismissive. He signed his own death certificate when he employed a racist anti-semite as his third and probably final campaign director. Women loathe him. He is held ransom by his fringe base, as any attempt to reach out beyond his extreme positions risks alienating them but he can't win without doing so.

And because Trump thrives on publicity he will constantly be in the news so that Republicans won't be able to pretend he doesn't exist and hope for a split ballot. The minitrumps have already been falling like flies, the endorsers will be next and even those who didn't speak out will suffer the consequences.

Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I'm not going to go to great lengths to defend this, I just wanted to put down my predictions somewhere.

I'm looking at what you wrote, and I see it.

The reasoning here seems sound.
:golfclap:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

Hes going to keep getting away with it until he threatens her life over twitter

"Next up on CNN, we are going to talk a little bit more about Hillary's emails, what are they wearing to the Emmy's and should Hillary be commander in chief with such shabbily dressed excuses for work correspondence. Plus, will Trump address the statement he made on Twitter and at the debate that he plans to eat Hillary and her children or was he 'just playing'? More on this narrative that Hillary is Satan and Trump is merely a lost innocent bystander, in a moment." - CNN

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

DemeaninDemon posted:

Did you not hear about CNN's complete smack down of Trump?

I wish I saw it! We stopped watching CNN shortly before that. Are there clips up anywhere?

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Ok, on it!

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Eifert Posting posted:

I was fine. So was Sterling Archer. Man up. :colbert:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Pakled posted:

Hey, any lurkers, feel free to start posting here now cause a tape of Trump essentially admitting to sexual assault just dropped

:cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg:

Oh wow, I'm here for this tomfoolery!

:cheers:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

HMS Beagle posted:

Hillary Clinton is going to grab Trump by the pussy.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Welcome to the thread for winners.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Hmmm Hail Satan? Mormon Satan so um a black monogamous Satan?

I'm Satan. Vote me! Im also a woman which furthers my resume for the position, so feel free to vote me!

I suggest voting for :abuela: though, I know nothing about policy, human policy that is.

My associates in hell say I'm fine on destroying the souls of the dead who are in fact no longer human, being dead and all.

I also have dirty pics on the net so...

Hail Satan : :abuela:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Im just so thrilled about recent events.

I am :chanpop::cawg::cheers: since the weekend.

Abuela will not be parted from her iron throne and for that I am relieved.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
I would like Nasty Woman! :abuela:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

neonnoodle posted:

I'm not going to be satisfied until the Dems take back the House. :getin:

:getin:

"Don't stop till you get enough"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
I don't know what Comey is on about, but he better figure it out fast.

I'm going to celebrate like the liberated damned citizens of hell upon arriving in paradise with the blessed messiah when the Iron Queen sits upon the Iron Throne.

May flights of Devils wing her to her long awaited rule.

• Locked thread