Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
rofl Hillary was a terrible lovely awful candidate and the DNC deserves this.

I'm so sorry America but gently caress you DNC and gently caress you Hillary delegates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Independent voters. Perhaps you could read up a little bit on them.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

You mean the under 35's that broke heavily for Trump?

I know your girl lost but she did more losing than Donald did winning.

Hillary Clinton is the second most unlikeable candidate to run for president ever. How can you possibly think she isn't responsible for this.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

Yeah, she lost to racist as gently caress white people who according to you would have been sanders supporters because?

You're hilarious if you think 100% of Trump voters were because they were racist. Yes, most or many of them were. And yes, most or many of them are morons. But not all of them are.

How does the sand taste with your head all the way down there?

Hillary Clinton is a terrible, lovely, corrupt, establishment candidate in an election where people were sick of terrible, lovely corrupt, establishment candidates. Instead they got a racist, terrible, lovely, corrupt [but perceived as less corrupt] candidate.

Your candidate was loving GARBAGE. That's why the orange man will be president.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

yeah, i totally said 100% of Trump supporters were racist :jerkbag:

The DNC candidate a terrible, corrupt establishment one. The racism discussion doesn't matter.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

She did get out the vote.

Racist whites just went out and voted in overwhelming numbers against her.

There are fewer racist white people in the country than non-racist white people, Hispanics, Asians and Blacks combined.

Maybe the support for your lovely, establishment, corrupt candidate was just soft?

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

nope

rural areas came out in droves for Trump

like that was literally the big surprise for this election

They came out in droves to vote against the shittiest Democratic candidate in my lifetime.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

and yet somehow sanders would have made inroads with them because...

How dense do you have to be to realize that people hate Hillary enough that they voted against her directly?

Your. Candidate. Sucked.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

snakeandbake posted:

more about a Hillary loss than anything. but I'm a Canadian, I've got government healthcare and we aren't super racist up here, so what do I care really.

shoulda went with bernie you guys! bernie was your man!

As a fellow Canadian, I support this message. Hillary wouldn't even be considered for the Conservative Party of Canada ticket with her warhawk stance, lack of interest in Single Payer, excessive corruption and approval ratings.

I legitimately feel awful for you guys but whoever voted for this lady in the DNC primaries are as much to blame as anyone else.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

2) Hillary is mostly good

hahahahahahahhahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

Please note the Average American here. This is the problem.

I'm not an American and I'd never vote for Trump. My point stands.

- Supported Wall St Bailouts
- Voted for Iraq War
- Takes millions in campaign contributions from Wall St, Big Oil, Fracking, Pharma
- Supports a No Fly Zone in Syria
- Isn't for Single Payer
- Kept a private email server in her basement and played it off like it wasn't a big deal because "other people did it" like a loving schoolyard child.
- Benefitted directly from the corruption of DWS and Donna Brazille let alone the untold number of DNC staff who weren't implicated in email scandals.
- Pay to play corruption with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other third world shitholes to support her foundation. That same Foundation that paid for part of her daughter's wedding.
- Is only on the correct side of progressive social issues when it's expedient, pretends she always was
- Supports Frackinng
- States privately to bankers that she thinks bankers can regulate themselves
- Brags privately about having a public position and a private one

"Is mostly good"

Yeah it must be the American voter's fault your candidate was loving trash and the base [probably] stayed home while the independents couldn't be bothered to support her.

Your. Candidate. Sucked.

Nairbo has issued a correction as of 07:40 on Nov 9, 2016

• Locked thread