Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Here I place my wager on penalty of account death.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Dolash posted:

Even if people aren't thrilled for Hillary, at least we've got the continuous full-fledged meltdown of the Republican party and its supporters to look forward to when she wins. The last eight years under Obama were amazing if measured in futile right-wing rage and basically directly led to the Trump candidacy, so at least having the Clintons in the White House will continue to deliver on that angle.

In particular the immediate post-election reaction where we see how many Trump supporters were already resigned to losing, how many were doing it 'ironically' and how many are genuinely shocked. Remember that video of Romney's election-day party getting stunned at Obama's win? Trump should top that handily.

If 8 years of Obama gets us Trump, I'm thinking 8 years of Hillary should get us Larry the Cable Guy crossed with David Duke

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

A Winner is Jew posted:

So..... Trump?

Oh right.

• Locked thread