Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

CraigK posted:

UGH EVERY loving ELECTION OF THE LAST THREE INVOLVES PEOPLE ARZYING BECAUSE THE BUMFUCK NOWHERE REPUBLICAN STRONGHOLDS REPORT FIRST MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THE REPUBLICANS GOING TO WIN BUT HE NEVER DOES BECAUSE THEN THE DEMOCRATIC STRONGHOLDS WITH MORE PEOPLE REPORT AND BLOW THEM OUT 0I8346U5JHT4I3O 6UJH345O 56UIO34 56UIO34 56UIO34IU BO634IUO 634

those places in the swing states reported first, is the thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
i voted for hillary. i hope she wins. that the poo poo is this close in literally Every State That Actually Matters is not cool. i voted for bernie sanders in the primary

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
WHAT A SURPRISE IT ALL COMES DOWN TO MICHIGAN

sure am glad we took the fairweather TPP supporter

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Koalas March posted:

I apologize for my lovely state, tia

no you should apologize to globalization. for not being worthy of subsumption.

did y'all consider that ideology's feelings before you voted as y'all did? did you for one second consider the vast wheel of international capital before your own selfish feelings?

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
lol jk do not consider anything but those you love, for nothing else is real.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Ixtlilton posted:

:agreed: it is a bad state.

yeah this state which provided an outsized proportion of industrial output in our history?

gently caress those guys. besides from all the peons of that state have done for us, what have they ever done for us?

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
i really hope hillary wins because watching NBC transition from Multicultural Celebration Hour to A Bunch Of Folk Who Sure Hope Xinhua Is Hiring Right Now is really really funny and i would like it to remain funny past tonight instead of pathetic which is what it will become if the unspeakable happens.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
there is such poetry in Flint loving the entire rest of America ahahahahahhahaha it almost doesn't hurt. almost.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
at 10:12:PM eastern on NBC on this day glenn "obama-conspiracy-theory-chart" beck is on NBC demonstrating contrition and saying "if this is what a conservative is, i am not part of it" because there's so much unreasoning fear in the public now, and that now he's maybe ready to listen to people.

cool. cool.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

you are the dumbest people in the world and i hate all of you

pls dont talk about the brits like that

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
i feel gross and gritty because in the 11th hour i actually voted for this lovely woman. and maybe she does win. or maybe she doesn't, and in the subsequent wars i die with an unclean conscience.

in either case i rereg so Your Welcome, Richard. i hope you draw me an increidbly lovely spaceship or whatever because your butthurt over everyone else making money over the internet or in an IRL trade except your dumb rear end.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQGIzVyT3M

^^^

this is me IRL right now

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I'm proud to have voted for Bernie

I'm proud to vote Bernie. I'm prouder still that "fishmech" is apparently a democratic voting bloc as popular with the USA as fishmech is as popular on SA

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
I'M SO loving GLAD WE CHOSE THE PRAGMATIC REALIST WHO CAN WIN AN ELECTION :derp:

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
the DNC is the PLP. oh my god i'm stuck on this sinking ship, aren't i?

Necc0 posted:

oh boy can't wait to see this repeated endlessly while they ignore the massive unforeseen surge in the rural white vote that carried trump

lmao this is loving pathetic

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
if it weren't for an unforseen surge of pissed off and politically motivated people Hillary would have won!! :qq:

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
aside of course all those people forseeing record turnout, who could have forseen record turnout?!?!?!?!

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

This is the stupidest loving argument you should all feel ashamed. We should be standing together as one on this ship bound for oblivion.

there is a special rung of hell for the cowards who do not die as they live

BURN

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

snakeandbake posted:

Guess all the scandals surrounding Hillary weren't so much of a nothingburger after all......

im drunk enough to be thankful that now "nothingburger" will belong in its rightful place in lexical history

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
dear black baby jesus: please deliver unto me more folk whining about how democracy exists in proximity to abuela nixon, thank you

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
if only all those people didn't vote against hillary clinton, donald trump would not have been our Commander In Chief, 'tis true.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The coolest thing is how the bloc that largely broke for HRC in the primary largely stagnated or sat on their loving asses in the general, which inspires a new subcategory of electoral study i tell ya what

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

hanales posted:

So when I get banned do I have to rebuy my av and archives and all that poo poo

OH YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU DO

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Fruity Rudy posted:

Too bad for Shillary the primary was easier to rig with Debbie's help.

it was, though.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
i'm gonna guess if the popular candidate recieved a modicum of institutional support he probably would have done better than the uncharismatic and unbelievable lich against whom he ultimately lost.

turns out the lich loses to Literally Donald Trump. and now we know that, as a fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Cool Bear posted:

Is anyone here a white person who might have to talk to a black person tomorrow, if so rofl

better: a few latins facing deportation :smithicide:

• Locked thread