Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Is there any chance the Habs can land Tkachuk or Nylander? The beat writers I've been reading have been saying that they're looking to trade up and the words 'trade' and 'habs' makes me go into convulsions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

ThinkTank posted:

Oilers are dangling the 4th overall pick, so either is absolutely available. However, the Oilers are transitioning into win now so they want a top pairing defenceman in return. I don't think the Habs have anything they'd want (unless they lose their minds and consider trading Subban), so it probably won't happen. Trading down doesn't really make a lot of sense for Edmonton, they will likely just try and go big and trade out of the 1st entirely.

Tkachuk is for sure gone top 6, Nylander could slip to 9th though if the stars align.

Yeah the only way they're trading Subban is if the Rangers have some lovely over the hill 29 year old on a horrible contract. Beaulieu will probably be the asking price and that would suck to give away.

• Locked thread