Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Holy poo poo. Steam is amazing.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

one mre and i'm gonna go play video games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ah fck it, this is evrything i got, go nuts

http://imgur.com/a/FHnEk

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Think about it. Why is the Zybourne clock still talked about and loved so much to this day? Because it was a huge joke made by idiots? Or an ahead of its time masterpiece dreamed up by geniuses?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

ah fck it, this is evrything i got, go nuts

http://imgur.com/a/FHnEk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is stormwind

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Our military should fund steam research.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Organic?

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

They want to gently caress steam.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

uptown doesnt make any sense. rich people need to walk through the slums just to go to the shops

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

uptown doesnt make any sense. rich people need to walk through the slums just to go to the shops

They have Zepplins.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The slums are clearly sectioned off.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Imagine Lake Morrigan made up in the fallout4 engine.mHoly loving amazeballs.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Johnny?file=Goodsprings_source_Dead_Johnny.jpg

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Imagine Lake Morrigan made up in the fallout4 engine.mHoly loving amazeballs.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Would love to see Chris avallone take on the Bookworld backstory

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you Based rope kid

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

When we gonna get an IMP ZONE reference in a video game huh?!?!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
We have a few already I think. 2970 collectibles in yoshi wooly world for starters. All the turned off monitors in dues ex human revolution. The iconic swordcane in assassins creed... I'm sure I can think of more

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

When we gonna get an IMP ZONE reference in a video game huh?!?!

The Ubisoft guy who posts here is going to put 2970 collectibles in the bushido blade game they're making

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku posted:

We have a few already I think. 2970 collectibles in yoshi wooly world for starters. All the turned off monitors in dues ex human revolution. The iconic swordcane in assassins creed... I'm sure I can think of more

yo! noid

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That guy promised us all beta codes months ago and then disappeared

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Haha

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

He's still around, I think. I believe Gimbal will give us all beta codes

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Don't worry, this place is full of betas.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wonder which of the many famous memes ive created will get into a game first. maybe lowtax with be in the new avgn game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i wonder which of the many famous memes ive created will get into a game first. maybe lowtax with be in the new avgn game

I should learn how to make games and sell interactive memes on steam.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

When you see your boy Fluffy_Duckles putting the 'EAT A HAME, Y'ALL" meme (if you don't remember this Imp Zone meme...gently caress YOU!!! YOU ARE A n00b!!!) into Football Manager Simulator '17 and you know your going to go wild.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
herr olhado posted:

Rough draft. Not for public consumption

PRELUDE

At the end of a long room filled with whispers and handshakes sits a man fondling a small, dark object. The ancient wooden benches along the room's perimeter are full, mostly of women and children, leaving the men to mingle. The man sits firmly offering avoiding eye contact which could be misinterpreted as an offer of his seat. He clutches the object nervously. Through a forrest of arms, legs, and coattails a small child wanders towards the man, drawn by curiousity and free of her unattentive mother's eye.

"What you got there, mister?", queries the girl.

He pauses for a moment, considering plots which might've employed this child as a spy, paid in food, to inquire. Exhausted and drawn to the child's innocence, the walls of secrecy melt for a moment.

"This, my darling, is a device. A device many men and many women have died to see, to understand, and to own. In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults. This, darling, is The Zybourne Clock."

Suddenly, barely visible in the dim light, the child's eyes change. The hazelnut brown tones are ungluing into silver, melting into swirls of pearl and mechanical shades. Her body loses its shy posture and rapidly conforms to a rigid, upright stance. Her mouth opens slightly and with programmed precision, she moves her wrist slowly towards her tiny lips.

"Orange Fox to Deitrus. Orange Fox to Deitrus. The Golden Egg has been located. I repeat, we've got it. Over".

Frozen with guilt, the man slowly begins to run through the crowd. The girl screams, "Rape! Rape! He tried to touch me! Help!".

For Dirk McLauren, Wedesnday January 19 2381 has begun very poorly.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Pablo Gigante posted:

In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults.

When asked about my amiibos

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

Imagine four Amiibos at the edge of a cliff.

[BBG, looking up from his cave beneath the cliff]: Good night, Mario. Good night, Samus, Good night, Marth. Good night, Isabelle.

• Locked thread