Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Lately i have been seeing a lot of tribalwar posters in gbs so it seems like a good idea to have a thread where we can just have a conversation with them. Why are the tribalwar posters here? what do they want? are they cool and nice? they could be. who knows?

tribalwar posters are welcome to post their thoughts in this thread BUT:
-please form coherent sentences so gbs posters can understand you
-don't use phrases like PUTRID SLUT SLAM or wikikathy stole my hoverboard because we don't understand what those mean, really
-please avoid ad hominy attacks towards lowtax or ladyambien, these don't help us understand your message any better.
-let's all just agree to be nice to eachother in this thread, at least for the time-being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lmao did you namechange to l0wt4x

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

whoa whoa whoa. everyone just calm down.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

Is that vigo morgenstein?

no you're thinking of the painting guy from ghostbusters

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hey whoa. everyone just calm down. we need to find out what these mysterious people want from us. only through mutual understanding can we reach peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

captain yossarian got probated for posting krusty grill and i honor him here, in this post

• Locked thread