Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
my dad used to play tribes, and when I was a kid, the Sally Forth comic strip made an "all your base are belong to us" joke, and to explain it he showed me a mirror of the video on a website called planettribes.com, and I sure busted up laughing when I saw that soccer player getting kicked in the nuts!

maybe dare can take his posts there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

l0wt4x posted:

sadly the internet demographics and the other bullshit says some crap about money being important for ppl to live at a certain lifestyle level and that is fair especially when its done in a transparent manner like caroline states plainly on her dating profiles

this sometimes means working real hard

at a job that u dont like

or taking risks that other ppl just never would

and accepting the consequences and responsibility when you fail

but being prepared to fight to live etc

high level agency stuff

lets talk to elliot rogers abouhow little of that he knew about/could even feel

and then lets compare that to how straight up psychotic mob mentality the hive mindhas got through puppet rulers and plagiarists and other scum etc

so... you want a hive mind?

• Locked thread