Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
thats c00l ur gonna be a great mom i hope (no more claude deaths please)

but PLEASE contact ur prosecturo so dare can be free ty g0d bl3ss

it is good to find a mate and achieve pregnancy i am proud of u, every1 is happy 4 u and not bitter

perhaps chump isnt the best guy for u but that is up to u to decide

personally i liked manyak best but thats JUST ME

anyway i dont really want tob e here but u ppl brought me here so ...

time to take responsibility

iim fine with court and jail death but my family isnt and neither are most of our mutual friends imo so please PLEASE PLEASE FUCKIN STOP UR RETARD poo poo AND USE OF THE STATE AGAINST ME TY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
natpwons day job ooooo yaaaa

anyway i think odio is obsessed with me on here and on tw and on twl still isnt he smash it hit it or watever

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

lmao did you namechange to l0wt4x

Hell Yeah

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

i thot manyak and dare taught u how to play the tribe game

y dont u play the tribe game anymore

did u big bad husband DAN CHUMP tell u not to play the tribe game cuz of mean rapists???

DONT U LIKE TO HAVE FUN?

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

Is that vigo morgenstein?

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Chinatown posted:

suckle upon mine balls

beep boop retard fuckface

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Bitter Mushroom posted:

so was it established whether alex was charging back or is he actually paying for all these accounts, the absolute loon

i am l0wt4x now

dad gay. so what posted:

whats tribalwar :confused:

its where u post when ur sister doesnt OWN U U DUMB BITCH GOD BLESS AMERICA

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

RedMage129 posted:

This question us for the Tribal Wars posters. What do you guys want? What are your goals here on the forums? If you had to sum up your message in 1 word what would it be? Thank you.

sadly the internet demographics and the other bullshit says some crap about money being important for ppl to live at a certain lifestyle level and that is fair especially when its done in a transparent manner like caroline states plainly on her dating profiles

this sometimes means working real hard

at a job that u dont like

or taking risks that other ppl just never would

and accepting the consequences and responsibility when you fail

but being prepared to fight to live etc

high level agency stuff

lets talk to elliot rogers abouhow little of that he knew about/could even feel

and then lets compare that to how straight up psychotic mob mentality the hive mindhas got through puppet rulers and plagiarists and other scum etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
you keep using this royal we but i dont think either of you are royal idgi gtfo my face etc

• Locked thread