Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Op I like your videos and presentation. And to be fair, we have another Lper here, the name completely eludes me, baron something bobbin threadbare, who had informative history and fun lectures at the end of his videos for deus ex, it helped keep l.p. Only ppl interested but have other fans more to watch without having to skip around with time codes or separate videos. Something to keep in mind. You guys seem really earnest and not too corny, just the right amount. I'll watch more soon

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

mateo360 posted:

Your thinking of Bobbin Threadbare

Yes, thank you

• Locked thread