Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Nope. Glad to be of service!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

sex idiot posted:

Are you sure though?

Yep.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

sex idiot posted:

but what about stuff that, whilst it has happened and is by definition possible, defies all current knowledge etc

I don't know, what about that stuff?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

Every drop of rain that falls in Sahara Desert says it all,

Is this from some lame song or something?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

No, but I know there are Miracles because I can see a million stars above me at night.

Unless you live alone in the wilderness I very much doubt that. Light pollution is a terrible thing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

I might have to move heaven and earth
To prove it to you, baby

Ok, but please call ahead first so I can be ready when you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Wanamingo posted:

Even under the best conditions, you're only going to be able to see a couple thousand stars at once with your naked eye

Not really a whole lot, if you think about it.

I was being charitable and assuming he had a telescope with him, greatly increasing the number of potential stars seen.

• Locked thread